Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Isaak
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Not even close, I get a phone call from the back office only for the Rogers employee to tell me he needs more information and will call me back next week.

My issue with that is waiting weeks already for a phone call only for them to tell me they need more time to gather more information?  I think they need to care more about customer satisfaction and take less time on lunch breaks... but that's just my opinion.

darreno62
I Plan to Stick Around

A week later, and still no response from Rogers Technical Support.  Hoping they at least send me card for the 2 month anniversary. 

darreno62
I Plan to Stick Around

I've been unable to access my account details through either the website or MyRogers app for close to 2 months now. Technical Support appears to be either unable or uninterested in resolving the issue. I suspect that I am being punished for downgrading to a less expensive package. What is a "reasonable" time to wait before just cancelling my services?

RogersTony

Hello, @darreno62

It's really disappointing to hear that you've had these issues for such a long time without any resolution. 😞

We'd like to take a closer look at this for you and try to find a solution to make things right for you. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can get started. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony

darreno62
I Plan to Stick Around

Two weeks later, and two and a half months since the problem was first reported, still no response or resolution from technical support.

darreno62
I Plan to Stick Around

Today, I received confirmation through CommunityHelps that no solution is forthcoming, and that I should not expect one anytime soon.

So basically, the solution to my problem is there IS no solution to my problem.

If you cannot access your account through either the MyRogers app or the Rogers website, don't expect Rogers technical support to do anything about it.

But at least you'll still be able to access your bill online.

View solution in original post