Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darreno62
I Plan to Stick Around

Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

After changing my Ignite TV package on Dec 4, 2020, I am unable to access or update any of my services through MyRogers, either through the app or via the website. I either get a message that says "Something went wrong - try again later" or "A Technical Error Occurred".  Access to the billing system is, not surprisingly, unaffected. I have contacted customer support several times by both phone and chat, endured the lengthy wait times, been transferred multiple times, been told I needed to "call this number instead", and have been assured that technical support was "working on it".  While I appreciate the "effort", the problem effectively renders the MyRogers useless, other than as a billing notification system.  Still waiting for a solution...

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
darreno62
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Today, I received confirmation through CommunityHelps that no solution is forthcoming, and that I should not expect one anytime soon.

So basically, the solution to my problem is there IS no solution to my problem.

If you cannot access your account through either the MyRogers app or the Rogers website, don't expect Rogers technical support to do anything about it.

But at least you'll still be able to access your bill online.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Isaak
I Plan to Stick Around

I am in the middle of an exact issue as yours... you will need to have the backoffice to "refresh/reset" your account.

darreno62
I Plan to Stick Around

I've been in contact with the back office three times. Each time, I have been told that they are "working on a patch" and that the problem will be "resolved soon". So far, no answers.

Isaak
I Plan to Stick Around

classic case of the "runaround"...

RogersMaude

Good day @darreno62,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! Thank you for bringing this up to our attention.

I'm sorry to hear you have not been able to access the full functionalities of the MyRogers app since migrating to Ignite TV. We'd like the opportunity to take a deeper look into this for you.

Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can get access to your account. If you're not familiar with our private messaging system, click here.

@Isaak - If you would like to see if we can escalate the ticket sent out to our back office team on your behalf, don't hesitate to reach out via PM as well.

We hope to resolve the issue you're experiencing as soon as possible!

RogersMaude

darreno62
I Plan to Stick Around

After contacting @CommunityHelps, as requested, I have confirmed the following:

.  There is an open problem ticket dating back to early December. 

. The problem ticket has been assigned to technical support, who are presumably "working on it"

. Technical support has yet to update and/or respond to the problem ticket

. No solution is forthcoming 

Isaak
I Plan to Stick Around

Get used to it, unfortunately.

darreno62
I Plan to Stick Around

On a positive note, contacting @CommunityHelps directly, instead of calling/chatting/WAITING with customer service, and starting over at square one every time, is at least a marginal improvement in the customer experience, even if the end result is the same. 

Isaak
I Plan to Stick Around

That, I can agree with.

darreno62
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm assuming that your issue hasn't been resolved either?