cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

oper8
I've Been Here Awhile

I can longin to MyRogers site but when I select "Account Overview" in order to see my services I get the following message:

Sorry, we're unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chat with a Care Representative for assistance.

I went to chat and called support several times but nobody told me what is the problem. I tried several browsers and diferrent computers but got the same message. This CLEARLY a problem from My Rogers portal since the site was upgraded. Can anyone tell me when will this be fixed ?

***Edited Labels***

528 REPLIES 528

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Great!Smiley Happy Thanks for sharing the information with the rest of the Community .

Your patience is greatly appreciated.
RogersArthur

I managed to fix this one myself and didn't see anyone mention this yet so... If you are having trouble with this try changing your password so that it is alphanumeric only (only numbers and letters). My password included other characters (for security) and as soon as I changed it I was able to log in.

I hope this helps other people that have this problem and if this is the problem then I'm very disappointed with how it is handled by rogers.com . If a password breaks whatever processing is involved during a credentials verification, please don't let us use that password format and if there is an error then have some sort of report other then we were unable to log you in at this time. I have been trying to log into my account for a while now and because I could not I accrued late charges that I then had to pay. So once again, very disappointed.

Hi @Mathemagician88,

Thank you for your patience and welcome to the Community Forums!Smiley Happy

We really appreciate you sharing your fix with the rest of the community, I'm sure this will help others in troubleshooting before they call in or reach out to the community for help (if needed). 

Thanks for your feedback,

RogerArthur

jackchen
I've Been Here Awhile

I have been experiencing the same issue for over a month. keep getting the same error message. please help

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

Hello, @jackchen

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your patience, we can definitely assist you with the login issues. Do you recall any service changes made prior to getting that error message? Like discontinuing any service etc.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

jackchen
I've Been Here Awhile

yes there was a plan change on the cable internet, from month to month to a 2 year contract. it was over a month ago i believe.

@jackchen.

I understand you see that error message after you enter your login credentials, however, are you able to access the "Profile and Settings" menu? If yes, would you please try removing the cable account and adding it back.

Thanks,

RogersMoin

jackchen
I've Been Here Awhile

nope i can't access the profile and settings. anything under myrogers tab is unaccessable. tried accessing with the direct links from other pages such as support, still no luck.

Thank you @jackchen for trying to access the Profile menu. Since I need to access your account, I’m going to send you a private message from CommunityHelps. Once you are logged into the forums, please click on your avatar which in on the top right side of the page and then on the envelope icon to access your messages. To learn more about our Private Messaging system, please click here.

Alternately, you can follow the link to access your Inbox.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

gerula
I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same problem! Can someone help me?

RogersAsif
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Welcome to the Community @gerula

Can you provide us with some more details on the problem you are having? What's the message you get when trying to login? When did it start?

Please let us know so we can offer some direction.

RogersAsif

gerula
I've Been Here Awhile

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

That's what I'm getting

Hello again @gerula,

Thank you for providing us with this information.

We've responded to your Private Message;

Please get back to us whenever you have time, we are more than willing to help you resolve this issue Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

jackchen
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks buddy everything is back to normal now. I can access my account info again! appreciate it!

that being said, i can't imagine a large scale technical company can't maintain their client's online service. very disappointed. 

archaicertes
I Plan to Stick Around

Aww man. I called support and got told it was a know issue that is still affecting a lot of people and they were working on it. I noticed it late December 2015.

No one resolved my issue at all. I'm ready to cancel it all. This is rediculus. 

I wanted to use my points, and print my bills to keep with my taxes. 

Hello, @archaicertes

I appreciate your continuous patience, are you getting the exact same error as posted in message 495 above? Please update the thread with more details. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

RogersMoin

gerula
I've Been Here Awhile

The issue has been fixed,thank you for your help!

You are very welcome @gerula!

We appreciate that you took the time to confirm with the Community that your issue was resolved and we're glad to know you can access your MyRogers account back Smiley Wink

Thanks,

RogersMaude

leeg84
I'm Here A Lot

So I am having Issues with myrogers not showing my home interenet account, its been going on for 2 months now. My wireless services are there and can see the data usage just fine. I have addressed this to the chat group 4 times and no one is able to resolve my matter.  A request has been sent out to esclate and all they say is to clear my cache, which I did and of course it does not work.  

Can someone help me with this. 

Good evening @leeg84,

Thanks for your post & Welcome to the forums!

We can certainly help you resolve the issue described above.

We've sent you a Private Message via @CommunityHelps, as we will need to access your account to take a deeper look into this.

Looking forward to your reply! Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

asdffagd
I've Been Around

Having the same problem