cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

oper8
I've Been Here Awhile

I can longin to MyRogers site but when I select "Account Overview" in order to see my services I get the following message:

Sorry, we're unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chat with a Care Representative for assistance.

I went to chat and called support several times but nobody told me what is the problem. I tried several browsers and diferrent computers but got the same message. This CLEARLY a problem from My Rogers portal since the site was upgraded. Can anyone tell me when will this be fixed ?

***Edited Labels***

528 REPLIES 528

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @naveensethi777

It happens to me when thy are doing system maintenance but right now it works fine for me.

naveensethi777
I've Been Here Awhile

When its not that message than its the one below. I have tried several days over 6 months.

Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!

Good Afternoon @naveensethi777,

I can understand the frustration of not being able to access your account details.

We would like to take the opportunity to take a deeper look into your MyRogers account and help resolve your issue.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check your message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersGabrielle

RyanNas
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey for the past couple month's i have been getting this message "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!" I was wondering if it is possible to get this fixed? Thank you.

Good Afternoon @RyanNas,

Have you tried logging onto MyRogers using a different browser such as Google Chrome to see if that solves the issue?

May we also suggest clearing your cache and cookies and attempting to log in.

Let us know if that works!

@RogersGabrielle

RyanNas
I've Been Here Awhile
I have tried logging on using multiple browsers and cleared the cache on all of them however it still seems to display the same message.

diamond_ace
I've Been Here Awhile

This is happening to me too. It's been months since I've been able to review a bill or usage. Is there a remedy posted anywhere?

Good Afternoon @RyanNas and @diamond_ace,

Thanks for clarifying your issue and the steps you have taken already. 

We would like the opportunity to take a deeper look into your MyRogers account and help you resolve the issue.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check your message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersGabrielle

ILToronto
I've Been Around

I've been having the same issue as well.

When I try to go to MyRogers (using any browser, PC, and clearing all cookies/cache), I get:

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

Could someone from Rogers help me resolve this as soon as possible, as I would like to be able to check my bill?

Hello @ILToronto

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersSannecia

bigred1
I've Been Around

I AM having the same problem , cannot access MyRogers account details. Need help please !

Hello @bigred1,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

We would like the opportunity to take a deeper look into your MyRogers account and help you resolve the issue.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check your message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums

@RogersGabrielle

amy2000
I've Been Here Awhile
I have tried again tonight to view my internet usage details and history using my online Rogers account.  Again, it is not working and takes me to a page with the following:

HomeMy RogersAccount Registration

ACCOUNT REGISTRATION NULL

Registering your Rogers account lets you service your account when it is most convenient for you:

Any usage link I click on does the same.  This was the case when I tried a month ago.  Why is it that Rogers has a tool offered that doesn't work?  

Every time I try to do something with Rogers there is always an issue.  I dread having to contact you guys.  For the most part, I have had very pleasant representatives but something is always done incorrectly or not completed as discussed.  

Hello @amy2000

We would  like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. Next time you are online please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and we can look into your issue further.

Looking forward to your response.

RogersSannecia

Can't access my myrogers account for months now
"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

The same thing for me. I've been trying to access my account about once a month for at least a year, and every time it gives me the same message to check again later. This is ridiculous. How can a company that literally supplies internet have such a terrible website?

karoo
I've Been Around

Same thing for me for over a month. 

RogersMay
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@raiden2 @1231231231 @karoo

Thank you for your posts.

We would  like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. Next time you are online please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and we can look into your issue further.

RogersMay

mitch2
I've Been Here Awhile
Hi,
Me too i can't login in to my account for almost a month now...

mitch2
I've Been Here Awhile
Hi @CommunityHelps
I can't access my rogers account for almost a month...do you know why this is happening...it always say come back and try again later...thanks

Penage
I've Been Here Awhile

This has been going on for months, not being able to log on and see account details or Internet usage.  I really don't understand how so many people can be having this problem but it's not been fixed.  Just the occasional message from some sort of moderator to contact them privately to try and resolve the issue.  If there's a way to fix it, why not post it to everyone.  Very frustrating.