cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

oper8
I've Been Here Awhile

I can longin to MyRogers site but when I select "Account Overview" in order to see my services I get the following message:

Sorry, we're unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chat with a Care Representative for assistance.

I went to chat and called support several times but nobody told me what is the problem. I tried several browsers and diferrent computers but got the same message. This CLEARLY a problem from My Rogers portal since the site was upgraded. Can anyone tell me when will this be fixed ?

***Edited Labels***

528 REPLIES 528

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

barndoor
I'm a Trusted Contributor

After people coming back here and telling us what some of the issues are one has to wonder why Rogers doesn't step up and take a bit of responsibility instead of continuing to waste customers time. 

As evidenced in this thread this is obviously not an issue that will be resolved when you "check back later" so why not immediately make the suggestion to contact a CSR to deal with the issue.   If Rogers actually has any regard for customer service, that particular warning should even  contain a direct line to a CSR instead of one of your forever frustrating and time consuming answering machines. 

barndoor

Has anyone from Rogers here bothered  to contact @Crystal_M yet ??

@Crystal_M

I would like to look into the issues you're having with your account.

Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

RogersMay

NEILSMALE1
I've Been Here Awhile

ROGERS SUPPORT IS A PROBLEM- I TRIED, ON THE SUPPORT PAGE, PRESSING THE TELEPHONE ICON-CONTACT, YOU EXPECT A PHONE NO. BUT ALL IT DID WAS FLASH AND PUT THE SUPPORT PAGE BACK UP???

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

When you see the page flash and return to the same page it often means that what you were expecting would be in a pop-up window, which your browser blocked. You need to disable pop-ups for Rogers.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

I have had the MyRogers login problem since late October. I contacted Live Chat who told me they couldn't help me but if I phoned they would be able to. Needles to say after an hour and a half of my time the phone call resulted in my being told I should use Live Chat because they were the only ones who could help. I think this is called the "Rogers Run-a-round" Their staff are wonderfully trained in it. I did get really angry and finally got an email from the President's Office (yeh right) apologizing, claiming that the problem had been escalated, adding $25 to my pay-go account for the duration of the problem and promising to report back  in 5 to 7 business days. Today I've yet to hear anything.

What I'm doing now is logging on each day and when I hit that stupid message and can't go further, I click on the feedback tab at right. I give the site a 1 rating, fill in the rest cutting and pasting the temporary can't logon message where it asks for more information, put in my email address and submit. Hopefully if enough of us clog up the feedback system with this type of feedback they'll take action.  But then again this is Rogers; the company that excels in customer service, so they'll probably remove the feedback capability. Any bets?

Good Afternoon @mikosh6,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your MyRogers account. 

What is the exact error message you are getting?

Let us know!

@RogersGabrielle

Capture.JPG

Hi Gabrielle,

Like so may others on this forum it's the message above that I'm greeted with when trying to check my account. It's been that way for over 2 months now. When I went to Live Chat they said they couldn't help and said I needed to phone support; even gave me the phone number to call. When I called I was told that I needed to contact Live Chat to fix the problem. In all that run-around took about an hour of my time.  On Nov 18th I received an email from the "Office of the President" assuring me that my complaint had been "escalated" to the support team and I would receive an update in 5 - 7 business days. Over one month later  the silence is deafening. 

barndoor

@mikosh6  . . .. is this the one ? 

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

I can't see the one you posted if you did . 

Edited to ad .... why are you wasting your time with complaint polls ? If you have a connection with the office of the president .... ring that bell ....and if that ding a ling doesn"t work ....on to the ombudsman .... 

Yep that's the one. Not sure why you're not seeing it though. I can see it when I view my post.

barndoor

I just see a triangle in a box  ..... hopefully the gurus here can see it and are readying an answer for you .

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@mikosh6 we know the screen you mean. The graphic won't show until a mod approves it. I get it too occasionally just when signing in. It's nothing specific to your account, which is a deeper problem, but just a generic error message from the buggy Rogers site.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Hello @mikosh6

I can certainly understand the inconvenience of not having access to your MyRogers profile.

As the Community is a public forum, we will continue to deal with your issue via private message.

RogersSannecia

My problem has finally been resolved. Apparently an old account of mine had somehow been re-connected to my current account and that was the cause of the problem.

Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Hello @kpthiban

Welcome to the Forums.

We’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Please send out a Private Message via @CommunityHelps next time you are online  and we can look into your situation further.

Looking forward to your response.

RogersSannecia

hi there,

i cannot login to myrogers for monhts now. i've contacted rogers via livechat option several weeks ago but still it does not work.

when i try to login it says "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience."

this is really annoying as i cannot see my bills as well as manage my pay as you accounts and top up.

please resolve this as soon as possible.

@1100,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

We would like the opportunity to take a deeper look into your MyRogers account and help you resolve the issue.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check your message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersGabrielle

ElaineC
I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same problem too since August:

After I login online, the following message appears:

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

Then I have no way to access "MyRogers".  I have chat with online help, even call and nothing can be resolved.   

Please see the email chain as @chinttong,   I cannot access my payasyougo account for several months now.

NEILSMALE1
I've Been Here Awhile

rogers don't care/ put these forums to make it look that way, but no one ever is helped.

hopetindall
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @NEILSMALE1

this isn't entirely true.

Rogers have been helping people (including in this forum) to resolve their issues and get their accounts working.

Rogers have a history of mistakes though as a result of both underestimating the impact of a change they are implementing (like changing the usernames to email addresses for all MyRogers accounts ) and/or of giving people the customer service runaround when they try and get things fixed (tickets repeatedly closed, multiple transfers, random call hangups, incorrect messaging/staff training issues).

But I think Rogers do care - and they have some good staff working these forums.

Despite my cynicism - they got my MyRogers account working (they're still working on Suretap and Rogers One Number!).

Hopefully one of the Rogers people in this forum will reach out to you and help.

PHT