cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

oper8
I've Been Here Awhile

I can longin to MyRogers site but when I select "Account Overview" in order to see my services I get the following message:

Sorry, we're unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chat with a Care Representative for assistance.

I went to chat and called support several times but nobody told me what is the problem. I tried several browsers and diferrent computers but got the same message. This CLEARLY a problem from My Rogers portal since the site was upgraded. Can anyone tell me when will this be fixed ?

***Edited Labels***

528 REPLIES 528

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

I've done these sorts of migrations before. (IT Manager here)

Ideally everyone has one email and you migrate people over and 95% work fine, in say, a corporate environment.

Then you deal with the one-offs.

Not trying to defend this poor "migration project" but I'm afraid we're probably the 5%  who may have had multiple email accounts within the Rogers group of legacy site logins   (MyRogers,  Anywhere/Ondemand, CommunityForums)  

And they didn't have a plan in place to deal with the 5%...

Because I still have a "linking problem" to ONDEMAND  I can't access any of this on my Samsung S6

I probably sound ranty but like I've been saying,  you pay a fortune every month for these services.

Is it asking too much for it to work ?

biscuit13
I'm Here A Lot

So I think we all need to get together and take this to another level, media whatever it takes as a group, I can't take not being able to access my account and being told that someone is working on it and still nothing resolved weeks later. I have never seen anything like this before, everyone of us is just being punted along and we need to do something to get this resolved!

hopetindall
I Plan to Stick Around

After 24 years with Rogers - I'm going to have to cancel.

I just can't take the stress of having to phone in for upwards of an hour EVERY DAY with some problem or another.

It may mean having to settle for a network that isn't quite as good or fast. 😞 But my blood pressure will be lower.

They (someone from @CommunityHelps ) manually forced a change of my myrogers profile from the username hopetindall to my email address earlier today.

This didn't actually fix my problem - my BAN (Account) is linked but not linked in some kind of zombie status.  (it shows in device balance, but most of myrogers.com doesn't think it's linked - I still can't view my usage, account, or my bill that was issued 10 days ago!).

Now tonight I can't access Shomi because of what they did. Well - actually I can login to shomi with the new myrogers username (but of course not the old myrogers profile anymore) - but shomi (which treats me as authorized and subscribing/entitled to access shomi) treats me like a new customer and wants to create a profile - but won't accept my email address because it thinks there is already a shomi account with that email address.   And of course nobody can help. "This needs to be forwarded to back office support".  (Who have had this issue for a month now - getting slowly worse).  I just don't want to deal with this aggrevation day after day. It's just not worth it.  😞

hopetindall
I Plan to Stick Around

And now can't access rogers one number.

According to the helpful one number tech support person she is, "...getting lots of calls from customers with the same problem". "It is related to the change on rogers.com, it's a known issue". 

Doesn't know when it will be fixed. Tells me I can't use rogersonenumber until it is fixed - no ETA.

lovely.

this is so amazing that an imleementation can go so badly wrong.

poochgirl
I Plan to Stick Around

I have been having the same issue as well.  I clear may cache everytime I log out of my web brower...it's an automatic feature which I have set up.  I shut down my system after each usage.  

This is extremetly frustrating especially due to the fact that I just got off Live Chat and the agent told me that my case has been closed.  My issue hasn't even been resolved...WTG Rogers.....

Good Bye Rogers

Hello Bell

poochgirl
I Plan to Stick Around

Lucky you for being able to see your accont balance and due date on your MyRogers app on your phone.  My account has total gone into Cyber . and they haven't done anything about it....oh wait yes the opened a case and then closed it without the issue being rectified.

poochgirl
I Plan to Stick Around

@bigracefan18 wrote:
Spoiler

The best course of action is the make a complaint to www.ccts-cprst.ca  .  This is the only way that Rogers will do anything.

Thanks, that is exactly what I am going to do now.

poochgirl
I Plan to Stick Around

I am of the very same opinion @hopetindall.....I have chatted with the Live Chat 6 times now over the past three weeks and still nothing.  Case was opened and was closed without the issue being resolved.

Called Rogers today to make a payment and low and behold their secure payment server is down.  I have no access to be able to see my bills BUT I also can't make a payment....WTG Rogers you're Top Notch in my books

desperdis
I've Been Around

I had the same problem with my account.  I could log in but then was unable to access my services through MyRogers account - kept getting the same error message - "Looks like you're trying to access your services through MyRogers ...... We apologize ... The information is temporarily unavailable .... Thank you for your patience"!!!

Today - via live chat - my problem was finally resolved and I though I would share.

Apparently, if you have a "pay as you go" account connected to your account - it causes a problem! Who knows why?

Sure enough - once the customer service rep removed that pay as you go account from my profile - (it was an old unused account) - I was able to log in and everything was there - I had access to everything in my account for the first time in months. 

Thank you Amanda!!!

If you have a pay-as-you-go account - perhaps that is causing your problem too. 

Worth a try!

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@desperdis wrote:

Today - via live chat - my problem was finally resolved and I though I would share.

Apparently, if you have a "pay as you go" account connected to your account - it causes a problem! Who knows why?

Sure enough - once the customer service rep removed that pay as you go account from my profile - (it was an old unused account) - I was able to log in and everything was there - I had access to everything in my account for the first time in months. 

Thank you Amanda!!!

Worth a try!

I have heard about that when it was a defunct PayGo account. I have an active PayGo account and a Cable TV account, both linked, apparently. When I sign in to MyRogers, sometimes I have to choose between the two accounts from a popup, but not always.  When I'm signed into my PayGo account I can see my PayGo transactions, but only my Cable balance, not the bill. To see my Cable bill in PDF format I have to sign out and then sign in again and choose my Cable account from the popup. It's as if the 2 accounts are on different servers and the pages look different.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

hopetindall
I Plan to Stick Around

@OLDYELLR - this was the problem I had in November (a defunct Paygo account) stopping me from accessing MyRogers for a couple of weeks.

That was followed by an inability to select an 'experience' for my Share Everything Plus plan for 3 weeks.

Now it is something else.  

No access to usage, bill, account for the last 10 days, plus since yesterday no access to Rogers One Number.

MyRogers app doesn't work know, Rogers One Number app doesn't work now. 😞

(Oh - and the Rogers prepaid mastercard activation server has been down for an extended people of time according to the support people at Suretap) - seems like Rogers are having catastrophic and multiple failures.

Ted would never had stood for this. 😞

Rogers have really messed up this web implementation. I could live with that if they were making an honest and transparent effort to correct it and communicated honestly.

Unfortunately - half the people admit the problem (but say there is nothing they can do), the other half of reps I speak with say there isn't a problem and do the standard troubleshooting (have I cleared my cookies, what kind of browser am I using).

I'd encourage folks to take to social media to at least generate an awareness within Rogers. (Again we should be realistic in getting the problems fixed; it may take time - but Rogers should at least be honest and communicative).

Please tweet and tag facebook postings with the hastag #MyRogersFail

cheers,

PHT

I have been having the same problem for two weeks now with no solution. In fact, at one point, I was told that my ticket had been closed because it was assumed my problem had been solved. In my latest interaction with Live Chat, I was told that a new ticket had been opened and that it would take 9-15 business days to get a response. That's incredibly poor customer service for, what on the surface, appears to be a minor, easily-solved problem.

BTW, my problem has nothing to do with NHL GameCentre Live. I am simply unable to access my wireless bills and the data usage on our phones. I log into My Rogers and am told that I need to link my account although service reps have assured me that my account is linked. When I then try to link my account, I get a message that it's already associated. 

poochgirl
I Plan to Stick Around

@OLDYELLR wrote:

@desperdis wrote:

Thank you Amanda!!!

Worth a try!

I have heard about that when it was a defunct PayGo account. I have an active PayGo account and a Cable TV account, both linked, apparently. When I sign in to MyRogers, sometimes I have to choose between the two accounts from a popup, but not always.  When I'm signed into my PayGo account I can see my PayGo transactions, but only my Cable balance, not the bill. To see my Cable bill in PDF format I have to sign out and then sign in again and choose my Cable account from the popup. It's as if the 2 accounts are on different servers and the pages look different.

@OLDYELLR, I don't have any Pay-as-You-Go.....the representative which I have spoken with today (2) both admitted there was an issue but didn't know when it would be fixed.  They both also said that "apparently" it was being looked into by the back office technicians....I will believe it when I see results.  I have done everything that they suggested (cleared cache, which is done each and everytime I log out of my web browser.; reboot my system, which I do as I shutdown my system when not in use; change my logon password, which I have done and still nothing).  This is becoming very tirersome, nobody wants to take owenership for what is going on.  But you can rest assure that I will be getting a call or text message from Credit that my account is overdue....not paying until I am able to see my account thus my bill.  I have to make sure that I am being charged properly.

Hello,

@biscuit13

In your previous post you mentioned your issue has been resolved. 

If you are still having on going issues, please feel free to contact us through private message @CommunityHelps.

@poochgirl

I would like to look into the issues you're having with your account.

Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

RogersMay

Asakha1
I've Been Here Awhile

Almost a month now, and I'm still unable to log into my profile.  For some unknown reason, live chat employee can see my internet usage, but none is able to link my account to my profile.  Have to lose 30 to 45 minutes to be able to get my data usage.  No one knows how to fix that...  I guess we should all get unlimited data usage until it's fixed !

no it was resolved for all of 3hrs and now you have sent me an email stating my bill is ready and that it is for 345$ ..i do not believe I owe anywhere near that much and since I can not see my bill online you have no way to prove i owe that much...I also have no way to pay my bill since i can not log into my account and I refuse to give my credit card number over the phone...i have begged reps to cancel my account while i was still within the 14 day purchase period and they refused and now i am stuck with rogers for two years and as per my doctor if i do not get my blood pressure under control over this Rogers is going to be responsible for a heart attack!!

I agree Asakha1 or at the very least we should be getting the first data overage for free. I called billing and was told I'll be credited $15 for this month to cover that due to the ongoing problem. The biggest annoyance, however, is that I've already spent hours on the phone and live chat trying to sort this out with no luck. The name assigned to us ("I've Been Here Awhile") couldn't be more accurate, at least when it comes to time on the phone with Rogers' reps. 

poochgirl
I Plan to Stick Around

@bigracefan18, thanks ... did just that

Thanks for sharing since you have confirmed my suspicion - i.e. - that Rogers has a big problem on their hands but they're not being open and transparent about it. Time to consider Bell for my next phone contract.

Hello @biscuit13,

Sorry to hear the issue has resurfaced again. We can certainly provide you with a copy of your bill. If you message us via private message @CommunityHelps the next time you are online, we can send a paper copy to your billing address so you can see the details.

I can understand being hesitant in providing your credit card information over the phone. I can assure you that we use a secure system which prompts you to key in the credit card number (eliminating the need to read the number to a representative). If you are still uncomfortable with this option you can also make a payment through our IVR system, through online banking, by sending a cheque or at a Rogers store, using cash, credit or debit. 

Hope this helps!

@RogersGabrielle