cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

oper8
I've Been Here Awhile

I can longin to MyRogers site but when I select "Account Overview" in order to see my services I get the following message:

Sorry, we're unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chat with a Care Representative for assistance.

I went to chat and called support several times but nobody told me what is the problem. I tried several browsers and diferrent computers but got the same message. This CLEARLY a problem from My Rogers portal since the site was upgraded. Can anyone tell me when will this be fixed ?

***Edited Labels***

528 REPLIES 528

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

lorne2
I've Been Here Awhile

Still doesn't work. I've used the internet extensively for close to 20 years, but never seen something like this.

bigracefan18
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine still doesn't work either.  I'm a programmer and I'd get fired if I had something like this go this wrong for so long.  Must be nice to be in the IT division in Rogers. Imagine, internet is your business and you can't even have a site that works properly. 

23 days and counting since I can get to my account. This is such a fiasco. A case was opened a few days after this started and it supposedly has been "escalated" at least once. I think that means the person responsible for the case is taking the up escalator every day when he/she gets to work. Not one thing has been fixed, so it's all talk and no show. I'm surprised that someone in senior management at Rogers isn't reading them the riot act and hasn't fired someone by now. Of course, we aren't privy to that information, so one can always hope.Smiley Mad

Ben8
I've Been Here Awhile

The issue has nothing to do with our internet browse cache or cookies. Ive been told by a Rogers Rep that this is a website programming issue, which some profiles have fallen into a "loop" , where the account was not correctly "Linked" an therefore not finding any data, resulting in looping back to this error message that says Rogers Cant Access You Data ... I wasn't provided with specific technical details, but that's the jist of it.

I also just got a case number open, which I was told it would take a couple days until the issue is resolved. Reading other peoples posting on here, im thinking it will takes weeks.

bigracefan18
I Plan to Stick Around

I find that hilarious because my account had been linked for years.  Now all of sudden it's not properly linked?  So do we wait for it to fix itself?  Maybe three months from now get a bill for $500 + charges because we didn't pay our bill?  If you can't get the billing right, well that not saying much for your company. 

george6
I've Been Here Awhile

My stats are not accepted for the past 3 days.   It wants me to link an account, never works.  I spent 30 mins (15 mins on hold) on the phone and they told me the online live chat can fix it.   So another HOUR on live chat we managed to change the bad message from "We're sorry! This account is already associated with (nothing)" to "We're sorry! This account is already associated with another email.  wow.   support gave up and entered a support ticket and told me it will take 15 days to get back to me!   I need to know how much I transfer on LTE before I get another $750 over traffic charge on LTE

Is there a work around to get my links attached before 15 days from last night?

iszard
I've Been Here Awhile

Greetings,

I've been in touch with 6 reps at this point over the last couple of days. I wanted to upgrade my device and when prompted to sign into my MyRogers to do so I did and I get a message, there is no accounts linked to this login.

I enter my account number and get told it is already linked to this very email address used to sign into the account. Over the last couple of days I have been in touch with multiple reps which ask me to clear cache and cookies then tell me the service (MyRogers) is unavailable at this time. No explination or timeline. I would say this is very unprofessional but this kind of customer service is seen across the big 3.

Can I be given some sort of understanding why I am not locked out of my online account where all my account details are kept sense I am paperless? This started off as a simple upgrade and now I'm looking for alternative providers just due to the run around I've been getting day in and day out.

May I have my decades old account fixed to an accessible state?

jermo123
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi there, I am having the same issue. It has been going on for months on my end, I've tried different devices/browsers, resetting cookies/cache, etc. and still no luck. 

For me, this all started when we were asked to change our user ID to our email address. I too was told my account was already linked to the account number I provided. To see if I could get around it, I gave it an older account number which was in use before Rogers introduced the linked account several years ago. It accepted my old account number, and, for a brief period, I could see my wireless information, but nothing for cable and internet. It went from there, back to prompting me to link an account all over again. Right now, I cannot get any info from my account on my Windows computer using IE11 because the link request is in a loop. The only thing I can do is sign into the Community forums. With my iPhone, which has the My Rogers mobile app, I can see my wireless account info, plus my account balance and payment due date. I cannot see cable or internet info on the mobile app.

bigracefan18
I Plan to Stick Around
Spoiler

The best course of action is the make a complaint to www.ccts-cprst.ca  .  This is the only way that Rogers will do anything.

Ditto for me...  after countless pointless conversations with them 

(turn it off then turn it back on again,   what browser are you on ? ........  clear your cache.....)

....a Sr level "DBA probably"  fixed the account.

Well only sort of.

As you can see, I had to make a 2nd forum user since they killed my old one to recreate my new "forum" account.

And Ondemand/Anyplace or whatever it's called doesnt work either  (you have no linked account)

I think if you used a username and 2 different email addresses the new portal breaks.

So in conclusion,  

- MyRogers is fine (see bills and account info)
  - Ondemand has no linked account (so no PVR mgr)
  - Old Forum is not linked   (not cool!)

Maybe next time they can QA this stuff  which we pay a fortune for   ??

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@silentbob2 Usernames are a funny thing. I signed up with an ISP in my area about 30 years ago and got a nice simple username of my own choice. Years later my ISP bought a bigger ISP in the area and adopted its name because it was well-known. Now they wanted to change my username to "username2" because there was already my username in the bigger system, even though it had been abandoned. I had to fight long and hard with them to keep my old email address and ended up with two of them that are interchangeable, username@oldisp.net and username2@newisp.com.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

jermo123
I've Been Here Awhile

For at least the last two months, I have not been able to do anything on MyRogers because it always says there is maintenance. My contract is over and I want to make some changes but I simply cannot. I am positive the issue is not on my end, as I have tried multiple different devices, cleared cache, cleared cookies, and tried at all times of the day. Would really love if someone from Rogers could help me out here.

Thanks,
Jer

Good Afternoon and thanks for reaching out to us!

@lorne2, @george6, @iszard, @jermo123 – We would like to assist in resolving your issue accessing your MyRogers profile. We will be sending you a private message from @CommunityHelps to get your account details in order to assist you further.

@Ben8 – you mentioned that a trouble ticket has already been created for you. If you would like us to follow up on the status of your ticket, please feel free to contact us via private message @CommunityHelps.

@bigracefan18 – We have reached out to you under another thread.  Do you still require assistance in accessing your MyRogers profile?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

@RogersGabrielle

Thanks for the tip !
I think just on the broken sales promises alone I have a very strong case against them (and many others I speak to about these guys)

hopetindall
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm beginning to suspect (based on conversations with CSRs and the constant runaround) that these problems everyone is experiencing may have something to do with a move by Rogers to convert people from 'username' to 'email address' as their login to Rogers.com.

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

Yes, switching from username to email address sign-in broke things for me for a day, but many others have not yet recovered and Rogers can't help. I honestly don't see the purpose of the switch because your email address is not cast in stone, but there is no reason to change your username.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

hopetindall
I Plan to Stick Around

I was never prompted to change - (apparently according to an internal  document - Rogers starting prompting people at first sign-in post November 18th or so to confirm their 'username' to an email address if not already an email address).  I was never prompted to change. (I actually don't mind either way) - but whatever they did it has totally broken my account.

Adding to this frustration though - some CSRs admit there is a known issue (and as a result refuse to open a ticket) - others say there isn't a problem and try standard troubleshooting questions (have you cleared your cookies, what kind of browser do you have, what happens when you login using another operating system, what do you see when you sign in.)

I am frustrated, sick of repeating everything EVERY time, sick of the re-explaining, and being required to follow the same troubleshooting over and over. I simply want my account to work, and I want to GET my bill and PAY my bill.

WHile I don't mind changing username to email (if that's what they want - but simply make it work then - my account is in a zombie limbo between states) - it does highlight a usability issue.

There doesn't seem to be anywhere in MyRogers that you can change your username email address - (which people will change over time).

I love Rogers technology and their wireless services. They do seem to struggle with these types of customer service and ecare challenges though.   (In 2011-12 - It took me 6-8 months to fix an ecare rogers.com problem - my account had a weird non-rogers IMEI device [in Tab 'D', whatever that is I finally found out that was making myrogers blow up every time I signed on). For 6 months I couldn't access the web site - they kepy closing tickets, I'd keep opening tickets, I would have to call over and over. Finally escalated through a personal contact with one of their VPs in a related area.

Then they found and fixed the problem.

It's just so frustrating - right now I'm within 15 days of a hardware upgrade, and while I love Rogers service - I keep asking myself if it just simply wouldn't be less stress to go elsewhere and live with less than perfect wireless coverage (if it's good enough).

😞

p.s. - there is still an error/bug on the web page on One-Number; despite repeated attempts by me and reports to Rogers - they don't acknowledge the issue or fix it. (They use the wrong code and algorithm to validate 'valid' email addresses as a contact email in Rogers One Number - dissallowing the use of the hypen character '-' in an email address. As many folks with hyphenated names know (me included) - a hyphen very much IS A VALID character in an email address.

Roger's just either doesn't understand the error, or simply doesn't care.

Frustratining.

PHT

hopetindall
I Plan to Stick Around

btw - why is it they 'can't' or 'won't' help?

this part I don't understand.

😞

Is my problem fixed ? Oh no. Have I been on your chats and on the phone, yeah. Have I got anywhere, no.

@hopetindall

After not being able to access my account for close to 4 weeks and getting help from Community Helps, they really are middle men and can't do much. My situation was given a case number weeks ago and it was escalated at least once. Absolutely nothing has changed over all that time. I seriously think that Rogers should assign one contact to work directly with customers who have problems. For example, they might get together via emails and/or on the phone. I think a lot gets lost in translation by having multiple people involved.