cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

oper8
I've Been Here Awhile

I can longin to MyRogers site but when I select "Account Overview" in order to see my services I get the following message:

Sorry, we're unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chat with a Care Representative for assistance.

I went to chat and called support several times but nobody told me what is the problem. I tried several browsers and diferrent computers but got the same message. This CLEARLY a problem from My Rogers portal since the site was upgraded. Can anyone tell me when will this be fixed ?

***Edited Labels***

528 REPLIES 528

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

I also just tried and can log in but cannot acsess anything in my account..earlier today it told me to link my rogers acount with a billing account! i ddd that months ago!..so i guess im stuck here waiting for them to fix the website issues

Hi @diabolus

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the forums! Smiley Happy

We definitely understand the inconveniences of not being able to access your MyRogers account. What happened when you tried to link the account again? Besides the option to link the account are you receiving any error messages? Did you try logging in from another PC/device? You mentioned it happened earlier today, did you contact one our other departments where they suggested you wait for them to fix any website issues?

RogersArthur

Lash
I Plan to Stick Around

Am I the only one or is this a common experience:

When I log into MyRogers,

(1) I can never get my payment history

(2) Large parts of the "My Profile" section, as described in their step-by-steps FAQs, are not visible to me: for example, the directions to navigate to settings for paper bills vs. electronic bills do not work, and I can never reach  those settings. Some selections seem to just loop back to the Account Overview page.

After years of receiving a e-bill, which is my preference, they just started to switch it to mail at their whim.

Also, Rogers has been telemarketing to me through a ton of different phone numbers (877-633-1495, 800-335-8047 and 613-845-1101 are just a few) -- even though I had set my account to no telemarketing for any of their products (at least I can still access that part of the online Profile, but Rogers just ignores it.)

I made a complaint about the MyRogers problem by Chat, got a reference number for escalation, requested to be called back -- but they never did.

This has been happening for a few months, it seems to go back to when they "upgraded" their MyRogers design.

Will be cancelling their service in a couple of months (when we move) but i was wondering if I'm just unlucky or if this is typical.

We never even bothered to go to the Nextbox 3 because it is known far and wide as a piece of epic garbage.

Good day @Lash,

Welcome to the Forums and Thanks for your post Smiley Wink

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved.

Since addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Regards,

RogersMaude

I too have had the same problem for the past few days.  I am unable to get on to MyRogers.  Can sign in OK - my username says signed in at the top of the Rogers.com page, but when I try to get my account details or click on MyRogers, I get the error: "Sorry, we’re unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chat with a Care Representative for assistance."  I tried the chat and was told everything looked OK from their end.  Told to change password, tried from 3 computers and 4 different browsers etc.  I am still unable to access MyRogers.  Apparently the moderators on the forums have been able to help regain access so I am hoping to get help with this post.

Hi @Machaon

Welcome to the Forums and Thanks for your post Smiley Wink

I would like to help you get access to your My Rogers Account details back.

Since addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Regards,

RogersAliciaG

I have had the same problem for several weeks. I can log in, but can't access my account. Error message: Sorry, we’re unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chat with a Care Representative for assistance.

Hi @sunyajun,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

We would definitely like to assist you in getting your issue resolved, to do so involves accessing your account.  I'm going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks,
RogersArthur

Hey all,

Just letting you guys know that MyRogers has been down for around 10 days now. I've gone through chat and they had no fix for this as of right now, telling me it was a known problem and that it was supposed to be fixed ASAP.

The error message I get is now: Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!

I don't mind having to wait, but the other person on the account wants to use Spotify Premium ASAP!

Let me know what can be done 🙂

Hello @daznhuang

That’s frustrating to deal with, let's see if we can get you access to your MyRogers.

Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersPrasana

doombringerzero
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm having the same issue for a week or so can't see myrogers on my pc or on my iphone it's getting really annoying that because of this i can't see my bill do anything with my account.

Hi @doombringerzero,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I can imagine how frustrating it must be not being able to see your MyRogers account from your PC or iPhone, I would definitely like to assist you. We may need to access your account, I've already sent you a private message from our @CommunityHelps inbox. When you are logged into the forums, please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks,
RogersArthur

Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Everytime I login it says "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!". I am trying to pay my bill but it won't let me. This has been ongoing for a month.

Same here. It's been like this for more than 2 weeks...not sure what to do. Would be great if someone is able to help.

Hello @apooptosis and @eng3us1

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersHassam 

xokimbe
I've Been Around

I used to get the message "Sorry, we're unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chat with a Care Representative for assistance." as well but now I am seeing "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

I haven't been able to see my account details for at least the last 4 months and even prior to that I had issues with MyRogers before but it's really been in the last year where my access to it has been spotty. Unbelievably frustrating!

Hello @xokimbe,

Thanks for your post & Welcome to the Forums!

I totally understand how frustrating this must be. Smiley Embarassed

I would like to see if we can get you to access your MyRogers.

Since addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account, I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps.

Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

RogersMaude

napoleon
I've Been Here Awhile

I have not been able to access MyRogers for at least a month. What's going on with Rogers?

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

jazzybest
I Plan to Stick Around

Cannot view bill on line - get the following now for two weeks

Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!

Go to Billing and payment 

Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!

Hello @napoleon & @jazzybest

Thank you both for your contribution to the Rogers Community Forums.

I am sorry that you are having problems accessing your account information through your MyRogers online profile.

I am assuming that you have already cleared your cache/cookies and tried different browsers such as Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.

Could you please verify whether your account is successfully linked to your credentials?

To do so, please take a look a this postSmiley Wink

Those issues are normally account specific, therefore, if  you need further assistance, simply let us know and we will try to reach out to you in a timely manner.

RogersMaude

napoleon
I've Been Here Awhile
I've tried different broweser and clearing cache.

I tried going to "Services" > "Link Account", and get the same thing:

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"