Cancelling iPhone 4s Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Cancelling iPhone 4s Reservation

Says my iphone 4s 64gb is shipped but I don't want it anymore, I can't see any option to cancel, but i would like to, please help.

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Cancelling iPhone 4s Reservation

Well all you need to do is call the store & tell them if your phone comes in you do not want it anymore. That is all you do.
I've Been Here Awhile

My store said they cannot do it...

Rogers says they cannot do it...don't know what to do.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

All you have to do is tell the store you do not want your phone anymore... They are not canceling anything. Once you tell them you do not want your phone then they will sell your phone to someone else. Once your phone is shipped to the store, the store will call you & tell you to pick it up. You can then tell them you do not want it anymore. Once your phone is shipped & you get the shipped email you get the $40 credit back into your account.

This is the only way to cancel it. IF you are stuck in the IN PROGRESS status then do not worry. Wait till it gets shipped & then you get the $40 feee back. Rogers can not cancel it because they can not access the group & also once its IN PROGRESS no one can cancel until its shipped.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for your reply. I did tell the store that I don't want the phone anymore. The problem now is that I would like to reserve a 4S which I cannot do since the status is still "shipped". Would it be better to go to a store?

I've Been Here Awhile

Sorry, I have to clarify that I ordered a iphone 4 by mistake (wanted a 4S).

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Well if you live near a apple store try reserving it threw the apple .ca website after 9PM tonight. You will get your phone the next day from apple.