Cancelling a spotify subscription then signing back in

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Cancelling a spotify subscription then signing back in

Hi,

I recently had to change my Share Everything Plan to a different account number.  I'm trying to re-register my spotify accounts.  The directions here:  https://support.spotify.com/us/article/how-to-cancel-subscription/plain mention this process

• Go to our Subscription page. 
  • Under Subscription and payment, click cancel your subscription.

When I click on the subscriptions link, I don't see any button to unsubscribe.  Here is a screenshot.spotify.JPG

Not sure what to do on this page.

Kind Regards

*** Edited Labels ***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Re: Cancelling a spotify subscription then signing back in

Hello @shaolinhustle
If your +Experience has changed account  number but the plan and the phone number got transferred over (and are the same) and you are planning to keep the services and the Spotify subscription, you don't have to do anything on Spotify at all!

Spotify doesn't link it with your account number directly, but rather your phone number and plan. (The Plan 2.5GB or higher gives Spotify + Experience, and the phone number is attached to the subscription.)
Everything should be working normally. Account number change is not going to effect your Spotify subscription.

Hope that clarifies things for you! Smiley Happy

RogersShakir

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

thanks for the quick response.  That answered my question perfectly

Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Great! Glad to help!

Cheers,
RogersShakir
I've Been Around

I have 3 devices I want to register but after the first one I cant register the other two

When I try to cancel my subscription and re register as it says to, I get this.

spotify.JPG

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @cspence9,

Thank you for your patience and welcome to the forums. Smiley Happy

We can definitely try to assist you with cancelling your subscription and re-registering I've sent you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!
RogersArthur