Cancel Service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Cancel Service

Hello all,

I'm trying to cancel my Rogers Wireless contract, I just can't figure out how?

I cannot find a link on MyRoger regarding cancellation.

I singed the contract as I was living in Canada for 6 months for a study exchange but I've moved and currently do not live in Canada anymore therefore whish to terminate my contract. Now I though I should be able to do this through Rogers website, but I guess I am mistakes?

Any help would be very welcome.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Cancel Service

Hello javaldes85

Unfortunately no one on here can give you that detail as we don't work for Rogers nor do we have access to customers accounts.  Here are some ways of finding out. 

1). Log into My Rogers -  Products And Services - Device Balance. This will tell you the remaining if the device balance and this will be thr cancellation fee.  If you don't have this option, follow my steps below.  

2). Go into any Rogers store and have the store rep check it out for you and give u the information. 

3). You can contact Rogers via calling them at *611 via your mobile phone, Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter @RogersHelps and they will be able to give you that information for you and u will know what the cost will be.  

Hope this helps!! 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Canceling your contract?

How much would it be to cancel your contract when your 1.5 years into it?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Canceling your contract?

Best bet is to contact Rogers and speaking to a rep. They will give you the right answer seeing as they have access to your account. Call them up and ask for retentions. They will tell you.

Hope this helps 🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello micheal_lol

Sadly you can not do it online. You will need to contact Rogers and tell the rep you want to cancel. That is the only way to cancel the service.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Well I guess that is it then.

Thank very much

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello micheal_lol

You are welcome 🙂
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I've been going through the same. I can't even find a number to contact for wireless cancellation. I did find their Internet cancellation number...

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

When in doubt, call the 1 888 ROGERS1 number.

If you dont want to go through the menus, Keep hitting Zero and you will get to a live person, and they can transfer you to cancelations. 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hello

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Normally from your phone you can enter *611 for toll free, but not sure if that counts for while roaming or not.

One thing you can try. Skype voice calls can normally be made for free to 1800, etc numbers so could try that as well.