Canada wide txt and call

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Canada wide txt and call

I am from vancouver and my plan include mY10 canada wide talk and text if i am in ontario and call and vise versa a family from my10 do i charge long distance for that?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Canada wide txt and call

Hello Shylla25

The My10 Canada wide talk and text is a great program. You add 10 people you want and you can talk to them unlimited as long as you want. If someone does call you though, they will be charged long distance but not you.

If you have added their number on there, then no you will not be charged.

Updated Solution

My 10 Canada Wide talk and text allows you to call and text those 10 selected numbers no matter of your location in Canada without being charged long distance. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Shylla25

The My10 Canada wide talk and text is a great program. You add 10 people you want and you can talk to them unlimited as long as you want. If someone does call you though, they will be charged long distance but not you.

If you have added their number on there, then no you will not be charged.

Updated Solution

My 10 Canada Wide talk and text allows you to call and text those 10 selected numbers no matter of your location in Canada without being charged long distance. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

I have the reverse situation of yours. I live in Toronto and have lots of family in the Vancouver area. All of them are on MY10 and I've never been charged for long distance using those numbers. It's a good plan to have.