Can you get Spotify on your PC or Mac?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Can you get Spotify on your PC or Mac?

I have just begun my Spotify experience and had no problem up the account on my phone. But I was unable to download a Spotify app from the iTunes app store on my iMac. I often listen to music sitting at my desk and thought that Spotify would be perfect for that. Is there a way to download it for PCs or Macs?

*Edited Labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Can you get Spotify on your PC or Mac?

Not sure if there is specifically one for the MAC.

On the PC, if you go to the spotify website, then at the top there is a download.  

It will ask you to log into your spotify accoun.. then should start the download.

I beleive there is a WEB player as well. 
you could log into the website, and start up the web player.

I've Been Here Awhile

Many thanks. I was able to get onto the Spotify website and log in through there. But I was surprised to not find any of the albums that I had saved on my iPhone. How do I sync between the website and my mobile device?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It should?

I know my wife has set up a number of playlists, etc via her phone with the account.

And they do show up on the webplayer for me.

On the left hand side, My Music, shows them all for me.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks. It did eventually sync. I suspect that it only did so when I connected by wire, it didn't appear to sync wirelessly.