Can't view usage on my rogerrs overview

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Can't view usage on my rogerrs overview

I've had this issue for 4 weeks now. This all started when I tried to transfer my internet to another account. While in the finalization stages my phone cut out. I called back they then told me I can't transfer the internet because the account is consolidated.... Seems when you call Rogers the reps make up and follow their own rules you have to continue to call until you get a compotent rep...

Anytime I go into my rogers and click account overview it does not show my internet package. After 3 weeks 1 rep finally told me this is an issue everyone is having which i'm skeptical and thinking is a lie just so that I can stop contacting them..

They had me try add a new account number to my account which did not work because it kept saying the number is already in use... They then told me 3 times they would escalate the issue to a manager. They tried to contact me a couple times but I was unavailable because they just randomly call you when they like. Another rep told me my internet is cancelled but then stated it's a mistake.

I don't know what to do at this point so I came here to check if anyone else can't view their usage. I've google and couldn't find anything..

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Can't view usage on my rogerrs overview

I can view my usage fine.. that part is up and working just fine.

Likely it does have something to do with the moving around of the accounts.. and thats its not on your myrogers right 😞

Have you got a bill yet since the changes?  That should have the account number you need to use (just to make sure you have the right one for it)

if its somehow associated with another myrogers account.. they SHOULD be able to remove it.. 😞

I Plan to Stick Around

I've checked the other account we tried to transfer it to it is not there. My bill hasn't arrived yet

I've Been Here Awhile

I have not been able to view my usgae for over a week now. Fed up with the run around and constant being chnagede from one person to another.

Good evening @steve2001 ,

Thank you for your post

We are sorry to read that you are unable to view your usage on our website.

Is it a situation that just started happening ?

Were you previously able to view your usage ?

Have you tried a different browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox? Have you tried to clear the cache ?

In order to provide you with further assistance, we would also need to know if you get an error message when you try to access the usage in question.

If you have brought changes to your plan/package recently you might not be able to access your usage until the first day of your next billing cycle.

For your convenience, we have the Rogers My Account Application available for your phone, you can view your usage for text messaging, data and minutes. This should allow you to track and manage your usage, to avoid overage.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Checked mine and my mothers account, and both are showing usage ok there.

Unfortunatly might be something just with your account 😞

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I know my internet usage shows... 

however this issues seems the same as the one my mother in law is having with hers...

I attempted to contact click to chat but was not sucessfull... 

With hers i can see total usage but the section that shows daily usage doesn't work... 

I will be calling as well for hers so i'll return to this post once i do if i am given a solution..