Can't take the sim card out of my iPhone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Can't take the sim card out of my iPhone

I am finding it impossible to takmyths sim card out off my iPhone 3G.

It pops up but won't come out when pulled,Hoyt even with "help". 

Has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it?

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Can't take the sim card out of my iPhone

Hello.

First you posted in the wrong section because this is the Blackberry section. Its okay it happens. Mods will mvoe it 🙂

I have had the same exact issues as you have had. Did you hit the simcard tray or the front of the phone? Sometimes if you do that, it might make the sim card come out of the tray.

If you want & you have time, you can pop over at the Apple store or any Rogers plus store & they might be able to the take sim card out for you. I would not suggest poking it or doing anything your self just incase you brake the tray or the bezel.

Anyone else can help?

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello.

First you posted in the wrong section because this is the Blackberry section. Its okay it happens. Mods will mvoe it 🙂

I have had the same exact issues as you have had. Did you hit the simcard tray or the front of the phone? Sometimes if you do that, it might make the sim card come out of the tray.

If you want & you have time, you can pop over at the Apple store or any Rogers plus store & they might be able to the take sim card out for you. I would not suggest poking it or doing anything your self just incase you brake the tray or the bezel.

Anyone else can help?

View solution in original post

I'm a Trusted Contributor

I can help.

Stop believing that iPhones are the best devices and move up to a BlackBerry.

I hope that helps.  🙂