Can't login Since I upgrade from iphone 4 to 6s

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Can't login Since I upgrade from iphone 4 to 6s

I wasn't able to login in Since the upgrade to the New 6s.  I have been trying to deleted the app and then download again.  Still the same.  Doublel check with computer login, there is no problem on the computer end login in. 

version of the app on 6s is 3.5.7.  Also, browser login on the iphone no problem too.  It's must be the app.

***Edited Labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Can't login Since I upgrade from iphone 4 to 6s

Assuming your meaning the rogers app, to view usage, etc?

My wife seems to be able to on her 6s.

Shouldnt be account related.. if you can get in fine via the web portal..

There a specific error, etc?

I'm Here A Lot

Yes, I mean the App.  I can get on no problem on with any browsers. 

It's just go into the the running/login with the color bars flashing forever.  Just never go into the account. 

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

@User751,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Have you ensured that your iPhone is running the latest iOS? I would suggest downloading the latest iOS, deleting the MyRogers app and re-downloading the app. 

Let us know if you need further assistance!

@RogersGabrielle

I'm Here A Lot

Yes, it's running with IOS 9.2.  I just got the phone from rogers, last week, and everything it's been up-to-date.

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

@User751,

Did the app finish downloading successfully? Are you having trouble logging in or using other apps? Have you ensured your device is connected to cellular data or WiFi successfully by testing a website?

I would suggest closing down all apps (by double clicking on the home button and clicking on the x at the top of each app), powering down your device, removing and re-inserting your SIM card, and then turning the device back on. 

Let us know if those troubleshooting steps resolve your issue.

@RogersGabrielle

I'm Here A Lot

Done all of those.  also, just did there reinsert sim card again.  still can't go pass the login status.  it's only happen to this app.  all my other apps are working fine.

download and install are all completed.  Also, have tried Wifi & Cellular on, Wifi only.  all of these alreaday.

Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@User751

On cellular data can you go to rogers.mobi in your browser?

That is the same authentication and will verify the connection to the Rogers network.

RogersMay

I'm Here A Lot

I got a message ask em to turn my wifi off on the phone.
(Error) WIFI Detected
We are unable to authenticate you as you are not currently on the Rogers or Fido Mobile Networks. Please disable your WiFi connection and launch your browser to try again.
Click here for Yahoo! oneSearch

Then after that. I was able to see my account with the mobile plan when I open My Rogers app.

But can't see other info on my other stuffs on my account. When I try to sign in with the app again, it's just keep on the running color bars again.
Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @User751,

Which phone are you using? Can you please try to exit and relaunch the app again? Can you please also make sure that you have a data connection? See if that works. Please let us know. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam