Can't get anyplace tv to work

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Can't get anyplace tv to work

I've tried to log onto AnyPlace TV through my samsung tablet and my computer but to no avail. I live in Toronto so I'm sure my area has the service. I log into it with myrogers account, the exact same one that I have linked two cell phone plans and my internet/tv plan to, so I'm sure it should allow me to access the app. However whenever I try to play anything it tells me;

"To watch 'TSN' you must be a Rogers customer."

When I go to Profile > Rogers Accounts it tells me I have to sign into myrogers and link my accounts. Since I'm already signed in once I click it, it sends me to myrogers page that shows I have "internet/cable", "wireless" and "wireless" again. Whats the problem?

***edited labels***

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Can't get anyplace tv to work

I have the Apple App which I assume is more or less the same. The app is a hit and miss.  When it works, it's amazing, but when it doesn't, well you're out of luck.  I find that it works least often late at night around the same time they do maintenance on the website. I believe you have to be on your home internet in order for the app to work. Also, at one point, there was a separate login for AnyplaceTV and the rest of the Rogers site, there might have been an issue with your account when they combined the two.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Can't get anyplace tv to work

I gave up on this app when I found older Android tablets, like my Kobo Vox, weren't supported.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario