Can't access my account online

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Can't access my account online

Hi for a while now i haven't been able to access my rogers account online. It comes up with an error message saying

We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later.

I've tried to use the live support and they refered me to the pay as you go department at 1 800 575 9090 Monday to Friday 8am-12am

They weren't able to help me at the phone number.

Who would I speak to to get my rogers account online working again?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Can't access my account online

Hello Vandeemere7676.

Do you have a Pay as go account? IF so then My Rogers will not work for paygo account.

If you have a monthy contract with Rogers, it should work. There is no way of getting anyone's attention about this stuff only but here.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi, thanks for the reply,

It is a rogers pay as you go and I was able to access my account without errors for the last couple years without problem.

I haven't been able to access my account due to this error for the last couple weeks.

Yes, i haven't been able to get help resolving this issue yet.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Vandermere7676

Have you tried calling the PayGo hotline & asking if they know anything that is causing this issue? It could be either the online state or the paygo account causing it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi thanks again,

Yes I actually contacted the live support last week on rogers.com first and they couldn't help me and told me

"If it still doesn't work the prepaid department will need to escalate this to the technical team of the website.I can't escalate this as i am not from that department you would need to speak with the pay as you go department at 1 800 575 9090 Monday to Friday 8am-12am.

Saturday, 8am-9pm and Sunday 10am-8pm for this.I apologize for the inconvenience."

So I called the pay as you go hotline and they could not help me either.

I'll try to call them again and see if someone can help me.

Maybe I'll sign up a new rogers account and register the numbers there and see if it works.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Vandermere7676

Hmm sounds like the website is having this issue!. Before making a new My Rogers account, Remove the account number from the current My Rogers account before making a new one. Then when you make the new one, add it to that one & see what happens.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix and thanks for all your help and suggestions.

I tried today to remove the account numbers and create a new rogers online account but it didn't work.

I than went back to live online support for the 2nd time and finally got someone to create a tech ticket to look into the matter. I hope they can fix it.

Thanks will report back
I've Been Around

Well I am glad to see I am not the only one with this problem, for more than a month now I have been getting this same error on My Rogers. "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later." It is rather inconvenient and I'm thankful to the previous poster for sparing me wasting precious Pay As You Go minutes on a tech support call that can't resolve the problem. Fortunately 611 still seems to work and I am still able to top up my minutes through "My Rogers" but I can't select or change any addons that I might want if I wish to do so on the web.
I Like it Here

I can't access my online account currently and I want to suspend usage for a lost phone.  It is on a contract not pay as you go.  All I get from the site is that the account is not accessible.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

As has been stated here, the account stuff on myrogers really isnt/doesnt work, for pay as you go (at least anymore).

Give 1 888 542-7437 a call.. its activations, but you get a live person... and see if they can suspend your phone.