Can't access my Home Phone account online

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbird
I Plan to Stick Around

Can't access my Home Phone account online

I went online to My Rogers to add some more scammer phone numbers to my blocklist and call forwarding list (I forward annoying telemarketers to a non-working number, makes them think I disconnected my phone).  So today I received yet another duct cleaning scam call and went to go online and my Home Phone account said it wasn't able to access my account.  All my other accounts, wireless, tv, internet were all fine just the Home Phone account with a continuous loading blue circle.  I phoned support and they said I had to go to live chat, they said they were for wireless cell and had to transfer me.... I waited and waited and waited finally gave up and closed the chat window.   Service is horrible to find hopefully simple solutions.  

***edited labels***

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Can't access my Home Phone account online

Hello jbird

It seems the sire has been having issues for the past couple of days when they changed the site around & then changed it back to the old look.

It seems a lot has been broken / not working since then. Another thread was started about this as well. Hopefully they fix it
s_lg
I've Been Here Awhile

I am having the same issue. Online Home Phone says "Unable to retrieve your Home Phone Account details.". I tried logging into Online Manager; too busy to handle the request. Chats are not helpful "the system must be down". Ya think? I also called Rogers 4 times today and was hung up on while waiting for someone to pick up (while I was in the queue). Frustrating as I wanted to set the Do Not Disturb option!!

golfer99999
I Plan to Stick Around

I am still experiencing this problem. Has anyone had any success in getting it fixed ? 

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Its something back end.. but no one has really been able to get a proper answer yet 😞

For now, will have to call in to make any changes, check things, etc 😞

Frazzled
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Same issue here! I have an outstanding ticket, but to date it has not been fixed. Just another example of totally useless customer service from Rogers. 

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/GeneralCareSupport/message-id/61...

poop1231
I'm Here A Lot

Been going through this crap all week,  no TV call display anymore, can't access home phone info from website and cannot access the home and away online manager "We are currently experiencing high levels of traffic. Please try again"   

I get constantly bounced around between tech support people,  they've reset my account as well.   They're good at one thing and thats passing the buck.    If there's a problem with the system just tell us so we don't waste our lives on hold!     

All I wan't is to block a few numbers why do I need this non working online manager anyway?   With Bell you just enter codes on the phone and done! 

Frazzled
I'm a Reliable Contributor

It is a major issue that Rogers does not seem to be in a hurry to rectify. Not only does your home phone not show up on MyRogers, but the on-line manager does not work either. After bringing this up to Rogers Chat, they gave me a credit of one month for Rogers Home Phone. Perhaps if enough people do this, they will finally get the message!

golfer99999
I Plan to Stick Around

jbird
I Plan to Stick Around

You can still block phone numbers by pressing keys on the number pad, just press *60 and then if the number you want to block is the last number that called you just press #01# and that number will be blocked.   If you have a number you need to manually add just type #thenumber# and that number will be blocked.   I used to do this before I had the home and away features... here's the list for manually managing your list. 

*60 dial
#01# to reject last calling party
3 turn service off
# to add an entry#
* to remove one or more entry*
1 to hear entries on list
0 to repeat instructions
0 to repeat the menu

I'm not aware of any other lists that can manage your forwarding or turning off do not disturb, these would be great to have if anyone knows of these.