Can't access my Home Phone account online

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frazzled
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Can't access my Home Phone account online

I am actually well aware that you can perform certain functions directly through your phone. I have no issues with doing that. What I have an issue with is that we subscribe to the home and away on-line manager and can no longer access this online. It is a feature on Home Phone that customers are being charged for. Not only that, but I also just discovered that Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition is also not working either through MyRogers! Why Rogers is not embarrassed about these issues is beyond me and why they are not apologizing is also beyond me!

jbird
I Plan to Stick Around

Well right now I can't access My Rogers at all.   Submitted a negative feedback for the first time since being a Rogers customer for well over 15+years. 

golfer99999
I Plan to Stick Around

I just received an automated voice message from Rogers advising me that my ticket relating to Rogers Home Phone service had been resolved. I went online only to find that I still cannot access my Home Phone account online. I called back to report that there was no change to the problem that I was experiencing and the technician said that they would escalate the ticket.

I asked how they could close the ticket when the problem still existed and he replied that the problem is no longer widespread, but rather a case by case thing.

jbird
I Plan to Stick Around

Still down and tried to call support again, 38 minutes to an hour wait on hold, hung up.  Rogers is in trouble I just know it.   Time to bring back tech support to Canada and stop all this outsourcing. 

NCC-2000
I Plan to Stick Around

I was wondering why I couldn't access my account details or the Online Manager  for the past few days. Figured I'd check here before calling in. Guess that was a smart idea since calling in will probably be a waste of time. Hopefully this gets sorted out soon, I'd like to access stuff I'm paying for.

golfer99999
I Plan to Stick Around

Latest update - Rogers closed my ticket and stated that this is a system wide problem. It relates to the attempted change to the myRogers login page a few weeks ago. They " are working on it ".

I don't understand why Rogers doesn't put a banner on the page stating that there is a problem with the service. It would save everyone a lot of time . 

poop1231
I'm Here A Lot

Well that would make sense wouldn't it!    I was also told it was a system problem after I told them to stop forwarding me to tech support and told them it was not an account problem it was on their end.  30 minutes later they admitted it.  what a waste of our time sitting on the phone for an answer they could just post on the webpage.    I'm getting a credit for this month.

Frazzled

I contacted Rogers as well today, since these issues seem to be dragging on into eternity! Smiley Frustrated

I was told that my case number had been replaced by an incident number - IN684540. 

I was also told that this was high priority, but other than that, they can tell me nothing! I guess you can draw your own conclusions! Smiley Mad

Hooter

Seriously Frazzled, you cannot expect any quick kind of resolution from Rogers. What should take a few days to fix often takes months with Rogers. We have the same issues and are getting no response from Rogers at all!

BobF4321
I Plan to Stick Around

I discovered this when my condo building Rogers Cable service was down all day for maintenance.  Obviously I couldn't turn on call forwarding from my home phone to my cell phone, because it was down.  So I tried the web site with no luck.

This highlights a couple of issues:

1) Rogers Cable should make sure the web site is operating before doing extended maintenance.

2) Rogers Home Phone users without cell phones may have no 911 service for up to 12 hours, unknown to them.

Please Rogers, try to be a little more professional.