Can't See Internet Usage on Rogers.com

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
malibubacon
I've Been Here Awhile

Can't See Internet Usage on Rogers.com

Hi there,

I have both Rogers wireless service and home internet. When I log in to my account on Rogers.com it lets me view everything associated with my phone (usage, bills, etc.) but when I try to access my internet usage, the page just hangs.

I'm going to My Rogers -> Products & Services -> Internet

The page says "loading" indefinitely.

Anyone know how to set this up so that I can see my monthly internet usage?

Thanks

****Edited Labels****

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Can't See Internet Usage on Rogers.com

I did just go check and was able to log in and view all the usage just fine, both the basic and detailed.

Now which browser are you using?  I have seen in the past, some people have issues seeing it with some browsers. (i think its using a java based applet to view it, and the other browsers arent playing nice with it always).

I was using IE 9 and it came up fine.

malibubacon
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for your reply. I'm using Firefox. I just tried it on IE and it was the same - the page just hangs.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Now is this the usage on the front page now just showing that one part? OR the detailed.

WHen you go to either, does it show that little spinning progress symbol?

If your not seeing the symbol.. that may be part of the problem.. its not loading the applet or whatever its running, properly.
Have you tried updating flasha and java? (just trying to iliminate things)

jsalvacruz
I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same problem.  Rogers still cannot fix the issue.  Very disappointing.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It continually will never show?
Or just today?

I just loged into mine, IE10, with all windows, java and flash updates done, and it was showing fine.

A reminder, that if you are on the day of your billing cycle (sometimes a day before and after aswell) it will not usually show.