Can't Access Internet Usage Breakdowns

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Can't Access Internet Usage Breakdowns

Hi,

I have been having issues for the past year now trying to access the following 4 pages which are on this link https://www.rogers.com/web/totes/#/internetdash which are supposed to show you your Internet Usage breakdown. 

Screen_Shot_2015-06-04_at_10_30_36_AM.png

-View Usage History

-View Usage Alerts

-Daily Usage

-Monthly Usage

These 4 pages (Marked with the arrows) just lead to this URL https://www.rogers.com/web/myrogers/accountAssociation I posted the screenshot below:

Screen_Shot_2015-06-04_at_10_28_40_AM.png

I have tried contacting Rogers to fix this issue but nothing has really been done about it.

Thank-you,

Shawn

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Can't Access Internet Usage Breakdowns

Just checked on mine, but each of them did work.

I would GUESS that its an issue something with your account specficially 😞

(You have tried different browsers, correct?)

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about your issues with trying to view your daily usage on Rogers.com.

We can definitely look into resolving this for you. I’m going to have someone from @CommunityHelps reach out to you in a private message, please check your Messages from the Envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks!

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

I have been having the exact same issue.  It is especially frustrating since we have been experiencing overages and cannot compare monthly usage.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@camillahansen:

One day about a week ago I couldn't see daily usage, but I signed in the next day and everything was fine. I just tried again now and everything is fine.  If you encounter problems, wait a few hours, or the next business day and everything should be fine again.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you, but unfortunately logging out and logging back in the next day is not helping.  The information simply isn't there.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@camillahansen

1. Have you tried a different browser?

2. Have you tried contacting Rogers, either via PM in this forum or by phoning?

3. Have you checked your browser settings to make sure they're OK. Sometimes links don't work if you have pop-ups disabled, or JavaScript turned off.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation