Can Rogers please bring Moto Maker to Canada?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Can Rogers please bring Moto Maker to Canada?

I have spoken to a Motorola Customer Service Rep, they said that the decision to bring Moto Maker to Canada or not is made by Rogers, not Motorola.

I believe with an exclusive access to Moto Maker by Rogers customers can bring more sales and new subscriptions. Almost all US wireless companies have access to it and captured the media's attention again.

Please do it soon before the customers' patience and the hype runs out.

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Can Rogers please bring Moto Maker to Canada?

Hello PlasticMan

Really? Because Mobilesyrup asked Motorola Canada and they declined and said it won't be coming to Canada. Both Rogers and Motorola Canada make the decision in the end. All in all, if Rogers doesn't want to add it, they can say no and Motorola will stay with that.

I do agree bring it but its also Motorola in here, not just Rogers either.
I'm Here A Lot

Both I and another person asked Motorola seperately, and we both get the same answer about Roger's role in it.

I'm Here A Lot

Right now I just want a confirmation, before I decide to get the Moto X for $100 or something else.Smiley Frustrated

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello PlasticMan

Yes that is what reps are saying but the company is telling the media and tech sites that it won't come to Canada. Go on Mobilesyrup page and see it. It seems that Rogers and Motorola Canada made this decision together. If Rogers says no, Motorola will follow.

I would have loved for it to come to Canada as it will make a better impact in the Canadian market.
I Plan to Stick Around

If you're looking to purchase a phone, I would not hold out for a MotoMaker launch in Canada. If it ever does happen, it will likely be when the successor to the Moto X is announced.

Hello Tony_YYZ

I did state that above... Even then i doubt Rogers and Motorola Canada will bring it.