cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Rogers increase their servers?

jbird
I Plan to Stick Around

Lately when I try to access my online manager I very often get 'we are experiencing high volumes of traffic - please try again'.  Today I tried several times to access and could not get on, tried again tonight after 9 p.m. and still unable to access.   At times when I'm successful and I'm editing my list and go to save I get this message and I have to do my editing all over again....it's sooooo frustrating.   Is Rogers' planning on increasing their servers to handle this load? 

****Edited Labels****

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can Rogers increase their servers?

jbird
I Plan to Stick Around

and now after midnight it's still saying 'we are experiencing high volumes of traffic - please try again'.  Come on Rogers...  you can afford to beef it up for the price we are paying for these services and not have them available is highway robbery.  

Chrystiality
I Plan to Stick Around

My understanding is that Rogers in updating their internet system (cables - fibre optics, etc.), which is causing problems in some areas... think construction zone. You may be in one. The good news is, once they are done, your speeds should be much better & faster.

Mind you, I could be completely wrong.

Rogers - what say you?

jbird
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you Chrystiality for your response, it would have been nice to get a response from a Rogers rep since this forum is set up by them.    Besides my whole post disappeared and I didn't realize that I had to click on my username and see all posts by me but it's not in the thread list. 

Chrystiality
I Plan to Stick Around

No problem Smiley Happy

Heh, I didn't realize the post had been moved... re-answered your post again Smiley Tongue

Ah well. Better than being bored, I suppose.

Community Testing Lab

We’ve got an amazing opportunity to test our upcoming Gateway!

Click here to find out more!

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation