Calling all iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 Customers: Upgrade to Apple iOS 5 Tomorrow!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager (Retired) RogersGina
Community Manager (Retired)

Calling all iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 Customers: Upgrade to Apple iOS 5 Tomorrow!

Guess what community? Starting tomorrow you can upgrade your iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4 to Apple’s latest iPhone operating system, iOS 5. 

Apple will make iOS 5 available for download directly from iTunes.  All you need to do is connect your iPhone to your Mac or PC and follow the onscreen instructions in iTunes to start taking advantage of more than 200 new exciting features like Notification Centre, Twitter Integration, Newsstand, iMessage and more.

For full details and technical support, visit Apple’s web site at www.apple.ca.

What are you excited about for iOS 5?

******* Edit lables ********

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Calling all iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 Customers: Upgrade to Apple iOS 5 Tomorrow!

Yea i am excited once i get my iPhone 4S & actually be able to use it. I like a few things they have put in the OS. I just hope one day they can put live wallpapers & also afew more things. Other then that it seems cool. I want too see how IMessenger will be,

One thing i & others want to know is if Siri is going to be on the Canadian iPhones. Rogers nor does Apple Canada say anything about Siri :/..

Thank you Gina for also Telling us this:)

Re: Calling all iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 Customers: Upgrade to Apple iOS 5 Tomorrow!

I replied in the Siri thread 🙂
I've Been Around

I have been up waiting alllll night, thought it may be released at midnght..? or 3am, now 6am, still nothing!! Woman Sad Any idea what time it will be available?!?!?!

Hmmm. I don't know for sure what time. Did you kill time by updating iTunes?

I've Been Around

I heard  it will be at 10 am

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, I was playing around on my laptop last night and at 12:01am an Apple Update Window popped for me!

Sorry it seems to be lagging for some. Hang tight! Its coming.