Cable TV and Internet Outage - Scarborough Area

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Einstein
I've Been Around

Cable TV and Internet Outage - Scarborough Area

I live in Scarborough, M1V3A9. My home phone, internet and cable are all down since last night!!!
I have already reset the modem router many times .

RogersCorey

Re: Cable TV and Internet Outage - Scarborough Area

Good morning @Einstein!

Welcome to our Community Forums!

If you're still experiencing issues with your Internet connection, please reach out to us directly by PMing our inbox @CommunityHelps for troubleshooting support!

If you're not familiar with how to PM, please follow this link for instructions: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/535

Regards,

RogersCorey

Jamcleod1
I've Been Around

L0M1P0 outage of cable since the afternoon of the 24th. Reset the box and still experiencing issue. Guide reads “No information available”.

RogersTony

Hello @Jamcleod1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can't imagine how frustrating it must have been to have both of your services down from Christmas Eve through all of Christmas Day. I really hope at this point the issue has been fully resolved.

If not, we would like to take a closer look at this for you to see if the outage is ongoing or if it is an isolated issue with your address. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps the next time you're online and we can gain access to your account and verify if there is an outage still reported in your area.

For more information on our private messaging system check out our blog.

RogersTony

Misenor
I've Been Around

Internet outage West Rouge

Internet down for 30 minutes so far 9-28-20

RogersCorey

Greetings @Misenor!

Welcome to our Community!

Are you still experiencing an issue with your Internet today? If so, please PM us @CommunityHelps for further assistance. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey