Cable Service(s) Offline

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersNicolas
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Cable Service(s) Offline

Hi everyone,

Rogers phone, TV & Internet customers in the Bolton, ON area may exp service interruptions.

We apologize for the inconvenience & are working to resolve as soon as possible.

RogersElise
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

And it's now back to normal. The service interruptions in the Bolton, On area are now resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Is everyone that was impacted back up? If not, please reach out to @RogersHelps.

View solution in original post

Gxsr
I've Been Here Awhile

What going on now with roggers / how long this time ?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Gxsr

Which location are you in and what is down? Have you contacted Rogers tech support over the phone to see what's going on?

Gxsr
I've Been Here Awhile

Guelph ont/ tec came out / said it a maintenance thing / going off and on for a mouth /"rediculous

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Gxsr

Have you spoken to management or asked to level 2 tech to see if they can fix the problem? I really doubt a maintenance would keep going this long.

at_la335811
I've Been Around

If as a service provider Rogers can't deliver thier promises and focus only on billing....Then time will come soon Rogers will be part of history among Canadian. Fix the problems ASAP to maintain customer trust and loyalty...plz......

Dragus
I Plan to Stick Around

@at_la335811 wrote:
If as a service provider Rogers can't deliver thier promises and focus only on billing....Then time will come soon Rogers will be part of history among Canadian. Fix the problems ASAP to maintain customer trust and loyalty...plz......

Looks like we live in the same area.

Not sure if it's been off/on the entire day but it's been happening since 6pm and still ongoing.

Actually called around 7:30pm and even the automated voice system reported our postal code was experiencing problems and rogers is working on it.

Wonder if it's the strong winds that knocked a tower down or something.