@OLDYELLR wrote: There are a zillion Stingray channels from 712 to 750.
There are a zillion Stingray channels from 712 to 750.
Also 961-981. I usually listen to 726, but also 725, 979, 978, 719-723.
Yes. I wonder how the OP came up with 750 and thought that's all there was.
What city do you live in? (channel lineups vary by area). Let me know and we can help you out!
"The CW" channels I know of:
166 WNLO Buffalo (CW23)
342 (SD) & 570 (HD) -- WPIX New York (CW11)
344 (SD) & 572 (HD) -- KTLA Los Angeles (KTLA5 The CW)
345 (SD) & 573 (HD) -- WGN Chicago (CW9)
To find where a channel number is located:
- Visit http://www.rogers.com.
- Scroll down and click TV from the red navigation bar.
- Scroll down and click the Channels tab.
- Scroll down and look for the See what channels are available in your area box. Enter your postal code, then press [enter] or click the magnifying glass.
The page will update and show channel numbers.
- Scroll down and look for the Search for channels box. Type the name of the channel you are looking for, then press [enter] or click the magnifying glass.
Your channel number will then be displayed. Hope this helps!