CISCO EXPLORER 4642 HD BOX.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

CISCO EXPLORER 4642 HD BOX.

I HAVE A NEW 4642 HD BOX. WHEN EXITING FROM MOVIES IT SHUTS MY SAMSUNG TV OFF. I HAVE TO PULL THE PLUG AND REINSERT IT TO GET A SIGNAL BACK. THIS HAPPENS 4 - 10 TIMES IN AN EVENING.

NEED HELP.

***Edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: CISCO EXPLORER 4642 HD BOX.

your tv is actually powering down? what button are you pressing on theremote when this happens?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i dont know why did you try the box at a different tv or you can call rogers cable support 1-888-764-3771 or you can change the box to see if it makes any differents

I've Been Around

Welcome to Rogers, I have the same problem and everybody else that I know who is using this new device. And good luck getting help from Rogers.

I'm a Senior Advisor

do you have your tv plugged into the power port on the back of the digital box? is it connected with hdmi? I don't think it does but maybe the box is sending remote codes over hdmi.. Maybe turn that setting off if your tv has it..
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation