CGN3ACSMR Modem beidge mode web access

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

CGN3ACSMR Modem beidge mode web access

Hello,

CommunityHelp recently kindly help me upgrade my router's firmware from 4.4.8.14 to 4.5.8.16. Later on, I found one feature is gone, when I put the router in bridge mode, previous 4.4.8.14, I could access router / cable modem via http://192.168.100.1, now with 4.5.8.16, I could not any more. It is kind of helpful to access it to see the cable modem status and other information, It would be nice to have it back, Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

****Edit Labels*****

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: CGN3ACSMR Modem beidge mode web access

Thats very strange.  I can still access my CGN3ACSMR thru 192.168.100.1 when its in Bridge mode.  I would suggest a factory reset back to factory defaults and Gateway mode, reset the modem password and wifi network names and passphrases and then flip back into Bridge mode.  Possibly the factory reset will clear up that issue.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Thats very strange.  I can still access my CGN3ACSMR thru 192.168.100.1 when its in Bridge mode.  I would suggest a factory reset back to factory defaults and Gateway mode, reset the modem password and wifi network names and passphrases and then flip back into Bridge mode.  Possibly the factory reset will clear up that issue.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks, I will give it try...