CBC HD video choppy

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: CBC HD video choppy

You can find the refresh rate in the specs for your TV, either in the documentation that came with it, or look up the model number on line.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Thanks.
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello everyone,

For more information on symptoms, cause and resolution of  distortion issues on digital TV channels, please click here.

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The symptoms, cause, and resolution presented in the article at this link do not in any way match the issue described in this thread. (Although I have also seen these symptoms very briefly and very occasionally.) I wonder who marked it as 'accepted as a solution'.

For unrelated reasons, I moved my PVR temporarily to a different room and attached to an older, non-smart TV. I do think that it has a 60Hz refresh rate, based on a google search, but it is 720p and was connected over HTML instead of component video. Watching Book Of Negros on this TV did not exhibit the choppy motion symptoms that it did with the normal setup. The PVR is back to the old setup now and I will watch for the symptoms. The new CBC show X Company does not seem to have the problem.