CBC HD picture and sound cutting out

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

CBC HD picture and sound cutting out

I am trying to watch Olympics and my HD feed of the CBC coverage both on channel 5 and 514 continually cut out with the picture going all pixelated and sound cutting out.  

I have been on Facebook asking friends if they are having the same problem and they report that their HD feeds on Shaw satelite and Bell are fine.  I have also reset my digital box to see if the problem is on my end.  That didn't work.  This leads me to believe that it is not an issue with the CBC feed itself or my box so it must be a Rogers issue.

I'd appreciate some feedback on sorting this out.

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: CBC HD picture and sound cutting out

CBC here has been perfectly fine.

So yes, its not a FEED issue, it is likely something with rogers, in your area or your house specificaly.
possibly signal, etc, feeding that area.

I've Been Around

All my boxes 2 standard and 1 HD are having the same issue. I had a message on one box that it was not authorized, I did the auto re-authorize and no change...
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

When you get a not authorized message.. its almost always a signal issue, if a reboot doesnt fix it.

Weither its local signal (outside the house, inside, etc), or area, is another thing..