Bulk Email from Rogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Bulk Email from Rogers

I got an email with the title "suspicous activity on you account" from service@rogers.com

I presume that I can ignore it.  The "you" is not a typo.  Whoever sent it, really did mistype "your".  If I look at the source with Thunderbird it appears to have come from Poland.

Can I just ignore?  I did a full scan with Norton and everything seems to be OK.

***Added Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Bulk Email from Rogers

I would ignore it, especially with an overseas address.  There is probably a hyperlink hiding behind the address that would take you to a page designed to load malware on your pc.  Delete it, and if you have any doubts, simply call customer service or tech support and speak to a CSR to inquire about your account.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Bulk Email from Rogers

I would ignore it, especially with an overseas address.  There is probably a hyperlink hiding behind the address that would take you to a page designed to load malware on your pc.  Delete it, and if you have any doubts, simply call customer service or tech support and speak to a CSR to inquire about your account.

View solution in original post