Broken links on rogers website - mobile browser

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caboose187
I Plan to Stick Around

Broken links on rogers website - mobile browser

There appears to be broken links on the rogers website. After logging in and going to MyRogers the services drop down window doesn't show anything.

Also when you go into profile and try accessing the products and services section it just reverts you back to the overview page.

May want to get your techs to look into this and fix it.

Using a Galaxy S4 chrome browser. Tried Firefox and same issue.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
caboose187
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Broken links on rogers website - mobile browser

Issue was resolved by removing my account from MyRogers and adding it again. Thread can be closed now.

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersMoin

Hello, @caboose187

Thank you for your post, I've tried replicating the issue on a Galaxy S5 with Chrome browser, but I'm able to browse through all the pages fine. Do you have the same issue on a desktop browser? Have you tried using the MyRogers app for your Galaxy S4 yet, I think the app is a good choice for mobile devices.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

caboose187
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi, I do not have access to a computer and the MyRogers app doesn't appear to let me view my services. I just tried the site again on a tablet I have called an Onda and the same thing. I click on the profile tab, then the products and services tab and it reverts me back to my account overview. Even in the more drop down menu the services drop down menu is blank.
OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@caboose187 I just went through this with Firefox for a couple of days. No idea what caused it, but others were having the same problem. Clearing recent history and Rogers cookies fixed it.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
caboose187
I Plan to Stick Around

@OLDYELLR I just tried that and still no luck.
RogersHassam
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @caboose187,

Try rebooting your phone. Can you post a screenshot of what you're experiencing? 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

caboose187
I Plan to Stick Around

Screenshot_2015-10-05-18-41-57.png

RogersMoin

Hello, @caboose187

Thank you for the screenshot, it may appear like it's going back to Account Overview page, but in fact it has opened your Products down below, you have to scroll down and you will see it.

Thank you for understanding.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

caboose187
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry but I'm not stupid. There is no products or services showing. It's reverting completely back to my overview page like I had just signed in.

Thank you for understanding.
RogersMoin

Hello, @caboose187

Thank you for your patience, I can check your profile, addressing the issue requires to access your account. I’m going to send you a private message from CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

Thanks,

RogersMoin