Broken Links on Roger's Website

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Broken Links on Roger's Website

I wanted to see what channels were included in the VIP Package so I went to THIS page

https://www.rogers.com/web/link/ptvBrowsePackagesFlowBegin?forwardTo=landing&packageProductId=VIP&cm...

And clicked on the linked that says "See all channels included in this package"  and of course nothing happened.  I don't know what's harder to navigate and find information on, the Rogers Website or trying to get directed to the correct department/person with their automated phone system.  So frustrating!!

Oh great.......doesn't work on the Digital Plus information page either

https://www.rogers.com/web/link/ptvBrowsePackagesFlowBegin?forwardTo=landing&packageProductId=DVFE

Probably a safe bet that it doesn't work on ANY of the "information" pages.   Make it a bit harder for me to find out what I want to know....Bell is looking better by the minute.......

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Broken Links on Roger's Website

Also, while it may not be 100% accurate.. might have most of the info you are looking for.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/PVR_settop_boxes_remotes/thread-...

In that thread, is a link to a comparison chart i made a week or so ago.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I just clicked on both of the links you posted and they worked fine for me.

Which web browser are you using?
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I agree with Jays77, this might be a browser issue.

Blocking popups, javascripts, or something similar.

When you click on those links, its suposed to put up a pop-up, overlay, which has all the channels listed.

It is showing fine here IE11... also fine on FF with no blockers, etc.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Vista OS and IE9 Browser

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JennaLynnB

Have you tried using another browser to see if u are able to view it?. It seems like the older IE are not being supported via new sites or updated sites thus why it may not work.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Also, while it may not be 100% accurate.. might have most of the info you are looking for.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/PVR_settop_boxes_remotes/thread-...

In that thread, is a link to a comparison chart i made a week or so ago.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers.com webpages won't load trying to upgrade device to get special offer / rewards but tried from every possible browser from many devices and have gotten once to selecting delivery address but then there was no submit button to click. What a piece of garbage website design. Better still be able to get offers / deals I was trying for if/when I get an email reply to my feedback.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DREYSON76

it seems the website has been doing this for about 2 weeks now. All web browsers is happening on and many have reported it on their Facebook page.

Try speaking to @CommunityHelps and see what they can do for u!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thx for referral 2 weeks can't believe that long and when pages freeze up error message comes up information unavailable online call toll free ...... what's the purpose to even having website at all if it's that ongoing of problem obviously it's poorly managed/designed and it's techs are incompetent to have let the problem continue I've gone back and seen similar posts going back to 2014 so they have got a big problem and have been ignoring it but I'll try the referral thx again. And pray that feedback gets reply cause phone attempts had me on hold for 1/2 hour before gave up, that's what webpage is for but this is funny that a communications giant has ongoing issues like this. Hope for results or my loyalty since 1995 is done. I have had no contract premium + tab plan for 5 years and counting so ignorance on my feedback would be unforgivable.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DREYSON76

Oh believe me i understand. Reading up on the issues with the website, log in issues and lags are always seem to be a problem.

Hopefully they can help u out and stay here with us!