Bring Back Law & Order SVU on Rogers on Demand

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Bring Back Law & Order SVU on Rogers on Demand

Law & Order SVU ALWAYS used to be available with Rogers on Demand and for some reason this season, none of the episodes are available?  I have already contacted Rogers once about this and got no reply.

Please bring it back.

***Edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Bring Back Law & Order SVU on Rogers on Demand

Hello Iboulang

I am with u. My mother watches it and recently she has tried to look for them on ROD. Sadly she can't. It seems either Rogers took them down or something is going on.. They do this with many shows and i have given up hope on asking, As they never listen (n)
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hopefully Rogers can push to get it back.
In the big scheme of things, Rogers has to pay rights to get the additional ability to show it on demand.
Could be they are cheaping out and not wanting to pay it.
Could be the content owner not wanting them to have it etc.

I Plan to Stick Around

If you guys think ROD is lacking in Ontario, you should try the Atlantic. Especially for TMN/HBO and Superchannel. For example, Justified S4 has episodes 1, 8 and 13 listed. What good is that. Sons of Anarchy S5 has eps 1 and 2 and the rest are missing. You can surf through almost any sub-menu and see the same kind of thing. It renders ROD useless. And I've complained many times, but they do nothing. TERRIBLE customer service. On broadcast TV ROD, an episode and be posted a few days after airing, a couple of weeks later and sometimes never.

More specific to this thread, I just can't understand why almost everything is not available on demand. Just force commercials and not allow ffwd of them, it would be a bonus to advertisers. It also allows people who were slow to join in to catch up. Isn't that what everyone wants? It's all about on demand now and into the future. Instead, the cable companies and broadcasters are pushing folks to PVR and ffwd thru commercials, or to streaming often illegally, or to Netflix and the like. Hello people, wake up. 

I'm NOT a Rogers employee; I was a satisfied customer, but not anymore.
Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation