Bravo-HD

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Bravo-HD

I'd love to watch The Borgias in HD.  When is Rogers adding Bravo-HD?  The existing SD channel is very poor quality.

***Edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Bravo-HD

no idea, id like to see brovo hd too

Retired Moderator RogersNicolas
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

We don't comment on future plans that may/may not launch. This said we're always reviewing our services and will definitely keep you posted if/when there's anything to announce on that end.

I Plan to Stick Around

I would also like to see a Bravo HD.. the network is obviously growing.  This year they're adding 2 highly anticipated shows in Dallas and Perception.

Intend to watch both, would be nice to watch it on Bravo, but I'll just get HD downloads.  My contract is up in August, might as well check to see if the competitor ffers Bravo HD

I've Been Here Awhile

we need this for Dallas on TNT.  If you don't have this, switch to Bell is a MUST. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Well I'll be damned, they added Bravo HD.. channel 576

now just AMC to go, and you match the other guys in quality.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

glad to see bravo hd. good work roger

I've Been Around

Note to Rogers:  You said you would update, except you didn't.  It's now on 576 - but only know this because of another poster.  Even your list of channels don't seem to show this. 

I've Been Around

Any idea when Bravo will be offered ON DEMAND?