cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new Ignite 250/20 plan, CGN3ACR - SLOW Wi-Fi

steve_x
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello,

I recently upgraded my internet package to the Ignite 250d/20u and received the Hitron CGN3ACR modem/router.

My download/upload speeds on wired connections, as of Speedtest.net, report I'm getting exactly what I am paying for, which is fantastic.

However, my issues stem from the Wi-Fi speeds on my laptop being way, way off the speeds attained by my wired connections.

I'll try to provide as much information in this post as I can, since I've skimmed through previous posts and seen what is asked.

There are 2 PCs connected via Ethernet to the modem, Cat 5E cables (I had ordered new Cat6 cables at the same time I upgraded, but they have not yet arrived)

Both display the same download / upload speeds according www.speedtest.net - results here :  http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4382429588

I have 2 cellphones, 1 iPad, and 1 laptop connected wirelessly.

The laptop is a MSIGE60 running windows 8.1, all updates have been installed, networking drivers appear to be up to date as well.

The laptop network adapter is a Realtek RTL8723AE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC.  

I assume this card is not 5G capable as I could not see any network but the 2.4G when I installed the router and re-setup my wireless network.

Here is the link to a speedtest run at the same time as my wired desktop : http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4382441155

I find it odd that my upload speeds appear unaffected, yet my downloads are so much worse.  I tried downloading an actual file off of Steam - and the download never surpassed 3mb/s, which is actually LESS than the speeds I was receiving with an ancient High Speed Express 25d/2u using a Hitron CGN2.

If I connect an additional Cat5E ethernet cable to my Laptop, it results in the exact same speeds as all my other wired connections.

So, I decided to use inSSiDer on my laptop to get a little look see, and I'm not too sure of what I'm looking at but it doesn't appear to be very good.  I'm in a residential area, in a townhouse unit with 5 other dwellings in a horizontal row, and more houses behind me, in a courtyard type shape.

I tested channels 1, 6, and 11 as per inSSIDer's instructions and found 6 was only slightly the best link score.

Here's a screen shot imgur.com/x1bv8fl  .  Don't mind the name of my network 🙂

I've tried disconnecting all other WiFi devices save for the laptop, no effect.  The laptop is in my room, the router is across the hallway in my brother's room, beside his PC.  If I had to guess, 15-20 ft, maximum.  We are on the upstairs floor.

Bringing my laptop into the same room as his PC had no discernible affect.  

I made sure to disconnect subwoofers to see if that had any effect and they did not.  We used to have digital cable and homephone, but both services were removed at the same time as we upgraded our internet. The only other thing I can thing of that would cause interference is... and try not to laugh.

http://imgur.com/mAnN8rG

This badboy sits across the street and I believe is a radio tower that controls the CB radio broadcasts of Vaughn's emergency services.  But don't quote me on that, as I'm not certain the real estate agent who sold us this home, 7 years ago, knew what she was talking about.  She also assured us the tower was coming down soon.  Heh.  Obviously, if this is the cause of the interference, I imagine there is very little I can do other than coat the entire south side of my house in lead.

Anyway, here is a copy/paste of Downstream/Upstream Overview in the DOCSIS WAN tab.

Downstream Overview
Port ID Frequency (MHz) Modulation Signal strength (dBmV) Channel ID Signal noise ratio (dB)
1 693000000 256QAM -1.900 137 37.636
2 591000000 256QAM -1.400 1 38.983
3 597000000 256QAM -2.000 2 37.636
4 603000000 256QAM -2.300 3 38.605
5 609000000 256QAM -2.400 4 37.636
6 615000000 256QAM -3.500 5 37.636
7 621000000 256QAM -5.000 6 37.356
8 633000000 256QAM -6.000 7 36.610
9 639000000 256QAM -3.800 8 36.610
10 645000000 256QAM -2.500 9 37.356
11 651000000 256QAM -1.900 10 37.636
12 657000000 256QAM -1.700 11 37.356
13 663000000 256QAM -2.700 12 36.610
14 669000000 256QAM -3.300 133 37.356
15 675000000 256QAM -2.300 134 37.356
16 681000000 256QAM -2.500 135 37.356
17 687000000 256QAM -2.800 136 37.356
18 699000000 256QAM -3.400 138 36.610
19 705000000 256QAM -3.700 139 37.356
20 711000000 256QAM -3.200 140 37.356
Upstream Overview
Port ID Frequency (MHz) Modulation Signal Strength (dBmV) Channel ID BandWidth
1 30596000 ATDMA - 64QAM 41.180 2 6400000
2 23700000 ATDMA - 64QAM 47.000 3 6400000
3 38596000 ATDMA - 64QAM 44.250 1 3200000

Note : all of these tests were run at around 7-9 AM on a Sunday.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this wall of text and I hope I've provided enough information for you experts to give me an idea of where to go from here.  

Really appreciate any assistance you guys can lend.

Thanks kindly,
Steve

***Edited Labels.***
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Brand new Ignite 250/20 plan, CGN3ACR - SLOW Wi-Fi

VivienM
I'm an Advisor

To be honest with you: why are you expecting more?

This is 2.4GHz wifi, in a congested-enough area, with a client device that runs a lousy network adapter. What's the link rate? 150 megabits? I don't think 45 real world speedtest is unreasonably bad... 

My view: if this is not an HP/Lenovo and you have the technical skills, look into doing laptop surgery and put in an Intel 7260AC. Or look into a USB 802.11ac dual band adapter.  

You can probably get a few extra megabits by putting the CGN3 into bridge mode and getting a router with stellar 2.4GHz performance, but I would not recommend paying $200 for a good high-end router if your clients are going to be running lousy 2.4GHz-only cards. 

FWIW, my iPad 3, with a fairly dated-but-dual-band 802.11n controller, gets in the high-30 megabits/sec down, 15 up from my bedroom over 5GHz. A laptop I surgically upgraded with an Intel 7260AC right next to it got 164 down, 15 up, again over 5GHz. Client devices matter tremendously. 

VivienM
I'm an Advisor

@steve_x wrote:

The laptop is a MSIGE60 running windows 8.1, all updates have been installed, networking drivers appear to be up to date as well.

The laptop network adapter is a Realtek RTL8723AE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC.  

So I had missed the 'MSI GE60' detail earlier. Just did some Googling - assuming that there is only one generation of GE60 (these days, one can't assume anything, not when some manufacturers have sold many different things under the same family/model name), surgery to put in a good proper dual-band card should not be particularly difficult. Certainly much easier than in some laptops where you have to disassemble half the laptop to reach the wireless minicard slot... 

That being said, this is still invasive surgery on a laptop. Not sure what your hardware skills are like... 

Datalink
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Unfortunately you are stuck with the poor wireless performance of your MSIGE60,  I had a look at Realtek's website and can't find a listing for the 8723AE, which is interesting.  Here's a couple of of sites with slightly more info for the card. 

https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Special:Ask?title=Special%3AAsk&q=[[Chip1+model::RTL8723AE]]&po=%3FInterfa...

https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Realtek_RTL8723AE_Reference_Design

The card is a 1T1R wif card, which translates to 1 transmitting antenna, 1 receiving antenna.  These are usually one in the same, ie, only a single antenna connected to the card.  That is a very limited arrangement which usually results in poor performance compared to most dual antenna, dual data stream laptops.  Nice laptop, but the choice of this particular wifi card is really poor.  Your inSSIDer shot shows that you are operating in a very crowded 2.4 Ghz environment.  Ideally you would have a clear channel to operate in and as a result you might get somewhere around 100 Mb/s on a 2.4 Ggh network.  The best that I ever saw with my CGN3 on a 2.4 Ghz network was slightly above 100 Mb/s.  Looking at the numbers you only have about 17 dBmw difference between your network and the nearest router operating on the same channel.  You should be up in the high 40s to allow your card to operate at a higher data rate.  Given the number of routers nearby, that isn't going to happen.

So, unfortunately, you have the worst case scenario on your hands, a limited wifi card in a very crowded 2.4 Ghz environment.  Sorry to say that, but that is the reality.  The only solution as VivienM indicated is to either replace the card or use a USB wifi dongle.  If you decide to go the USB dongle route, don't go cheap, as that presents just as many problems.  Look for a good 802.11ac capable dongle, which should give you much better wifi performance using a 5 Ghz ac network.   That would allow you to abandon the 2.4 Ghz network as far as your laptop is concerned and get out of the traffic jam.

steve_x
I Plan to Stick Around

I am expecting more, because my upload speed has improved 10 times on my laptop since upgrading.  It's exactly the same speed as my wired connections.

My download speed, on my laptop, has not increased at all but actually decreased slightly!

As I type this, I am using my parents network, on WiFi, and I am receiving higher download speeds 55-60mbps.   Downloaded off Steam at 5mb/s, compared to at my home, at 3mb/s.

My parents only have the CGN3 - Hybrid 60 down/10 up plan.

I have the CGN3ACR and 250 down/20 up plan.  

You can see why I would expect that I am not receiving the speeds I should be, whatever they may be.  It might be trivial to you, but it isn't to me after all the nonsense I have gone through with Rogers in the past.

Why are my uploads speeds completely unaffected by all the factors you mention above, yet my download speeds are hampered so much?  It literally did not improve at all, in fact it is WORSE with my new package and new router.  That says to me, something is wrong.

A few thoughts:

1) 60 megabits/sec is close to the theoretical limit of single-band, single-stream wifi, which I believe is in the mid-70 megabits/sec. It's worth noting that with Rogers' Speedboost, you should be seeing more than 60 megabits/sec in a speedtest on the 60 megabit plan... if your hardware can handle it of course. 

2) What modem/router are your parents running? If they are running something very high end with better signal strength that will help. 

3) Where are your parents living? Are they in a high-density environment with lots of neighbours? Or are they in a low-density suburb?

4) Are you much closer to the modem/router at their house than in yours?

(Forget about the upload speed - that is irrelevant - any wifi hardware can hit the maximum upload speeds of any of the Rogers plans)

Here's my view: you can spend a lot of effort trying to squeeze 20 megabits/sec more out of 2.4GHz wifi. Maybe you'll succeed, maybe you won't. (If you lived in my 24-storey apartment building in downtown Toronto, you wouldn't - there is soooo much 2.4GHz traffic that it's hopeless) Or you can spend $30 on an Intel 7260, 10 minutes unscrewing the bottom of that laptop, and get an 802.11ac card that should be able to give you the full 250 megabits/sec no problem. 

(The people you should be upset with, quite frankly, are MSI and the rest of the PC industry that likes putting awful, low-performing wifi cards in otherwise very nice laptops. Now that 50+ megabit/sec residential Internet plans are common-place, this is a huge problem...)

steve_x
I Plan to Stick Around
My parents are running the Hitron CGN3....which as far as I understand it, is a lower model than the one I now have, which is the CGN3ACR

3) my parents are in a lower density subdivision, there are definitely less wi-fi networks broadcasting, which I suppose means a lot less interference.

4) I'm about the same distance, if not further in my parents house. But as I said, I literally took my laptop into the room with the router at my house, 1 foot away, and noticed not a single increase in link score on inssider nor speed tests.... it doesn't seem right.

@steve_x wrote:
My parents are running the Hitron CGN3....which as far as I understand it, is a lower model than the one I now have, which is the CGN3ACR

3) my parents are in a lower density subdivision, there are definitely less wi-fi networks broadcasting, which I suppose means a lot less interference.

4) I'm about the same distance, if not further in my parents house. But as I said, I literally took my laptop into the room with the router at my house, 1 foot away, and noticed not a single increase in link score on inssider nor speed tests.... it doesn't seem right.

Other than 802.11ac, which is on the 5GHz band only, I don't think there's any obvious difference between the CGN3/CGN3ACR that would make one have better 2.4GHz performance than the other. Both have mediocre RF performance in my view, but again, do you want to spend $200 on a top-of-the-line router that'll be able to blast 2.4GHz a little stronger when that 'little stronger' will get you 10 megabits/sec or so? 

The lower density subdivision is the big one. As Datalink put it, what you need is for YOUR network to have measurably better signal strength than any others on the same or overlapping 2.4GHz channels. Interestingly, with my parents, I had the opposite problem - they live in a condo, and other people's routers were actually delivering as strong a signal as theirs (or, when I naively tried using the CGN2 in gateway mode, a stronger signal) once theirs went through some bathroom walls - I finally fixed that problem by i) moving as much as I could to 5GHz, and ii) getting an Asus RT-AC68U which cranks out a stronger signal than anything else I've ever used. But the $230 cost for the RT-AC68U was a haaaaaaaaard sell on my dad... 

Hi,

First off, I’d just like to say that we certainly don’t try to trivialize anyone’s problem with their equipment. My goal is to see users here on the forum get their money’s worth from their network and internet plan. Unfortunately, and I really believe this is the case here, you are finding out that your devices, specifically the laptop with its single antenna, single data stream card can’t support higher data rates. We have seen this before, on more than one occasion, after upgrading to a higher service plan and expecting the best, a user finds out that the end devices can’t support the upgrade. And, I can guarantee that you won’t be the last. If the wifi card on the laptop was 5 Ghz capable, the easy solution would be to simply abandon the 2.4 Ghz band and use a 5 Ghz network forever and not look back. That would be very simple. 

Can you post a screen capture of your parents wifi environment as viewed with inSSIDer? The one thing to remember is that everyone's wifi performance is unique. It’s the result of a combination of factors which include items such as the router performance, mobile device performance, wifi environment including interference from nearby routers and other device such as cordless 2.4 Ghz telephones, microwaves and others. When you mix all of these together, they combine to produce different results for every device.

The fact that you are seeing higher data rates on your parents network would lead me to believe that the wifi environment is different, either due to the number of nearby routers and possibly due to the number and type of devices on the network. But, for where you live and operate your devices, the end results are not the same, ergo, the only way to improve that performance for your location is to use a different wifi card or dongle. 

There is one thing that you could check. The CGN3 is not capable of handling a mixed device 2.4 Ghz network and is not certified for it. What that means is that the CGN3 wifi data rates will lock down to the slowest rate device on the network. The CGNV4, ie the CGN3ACR and above are certified for mixed device networks. At least on paper. I haven't seen anyone come back to the forum indicating that they have tested this and confirmed that the CGN3ACR operates as it should. You could be the first to confirm or deny that, but you would have to know exactly what each wireless device that you have is capable of operating at and know where to look to see the connection rate on the device. Say for example you have another device that is capable of operating at 300 Mbs/s. Turn off all wifi devices except that one and confirm via the user interface that it’s actually connecting at 300 Mb/s. Then, fire up your laptop and check both connection rates. The other device should still indicate 300 Mb/s, while yours will indicate 150 Mb/s. If that is the case then the CGN3ACR is operating as expected. If the other device drops to 150 Mb/s for a connection rate, then the CGN3ACR is not performing as it should. The problem at that point is a combination of the CGN3ACR not operating correctly and the wifi environment. What that test might indicate as well is that maybe, just maybe, you have another device on your network that is slower than your laptop, and that is what is locking down the data rate. If you turn off all devices except your laptop, that might also determine the same issue. You would probably have to give the CGN3ACR up to five minutes to adjust the data rates. It should be faster, but I don't know how fast it does respond. Or, you could turn off the modem and power it back up with just the laptop running, in terms of wifi devices. To see the connection rate, right click on the internet symbol at the lower right hand corner of the screen, and select Open Network and Sharing Center. Left click on the connection link that sits on the middle right hand side of the page to bring up the Ethernet or Wireless Status page. The speed that is indicated on that page is the connection rate to the router or modem, not the actual delivered data rate. You can use that to determine the connection rate and, understanding that the connection rate is dependent on signal to noise ratios, know that a lower connection rate will be the result of less than optimal signal strength and signal to noise ratios. Its not exact but it can give you a rough idea, which corresponds to the signal levels that you see with inSSIDer. 

Hope all of this helps…….

While the wifi on these units.. is natoriously crappy.. and could barely reach the highest speeds rogers offer, on the BEST day..

Alot of it comes to how they advertise this.. and in the end what they need to deliver.

TECHNICALLY.. they are providing you the speeds that you are getting.  You are able to obtain those speeds. (as proven via the wired)

When it comes to wireless... even under the BEST cirumustances.. the best hardware on both ends.. there are too many factors which can effect what it is... and you could have a slowdown.

But the wireless in this unit, are about 1/2 to blame.

Many of us here, have replaced the wireless on the CGN series, either by bridging or as an AP, with a much better wireless router.. and got much better performance..

Failcube
I've Been Around

Similar issue here.

Installed last week and wifi speed went down to 14-15 mbps (it's 300+ wired). My iPad and iPhone can't hold connections in any online apps with the Hitron wireless router they installed.

Are you running on a 2.4 or 5 Ghz network?  Here is a link to inSSIDer, which is a wifi monitoring application.  If you have a laptop available, you can load this to have a look at the wifi environment and determine if there are any other channels available that might yield better results.   Remember as well, that the modem is a combo modem / router, which typically does not have steller wifi performance to start with.  So, have a look with inSSIDer if you can, and after that, maybe we can figure out what the next step might be.

http://www.techspot.com/downloads/5936-inssider.html

This inSSIDer version does not display 802.11ac networks.  There is a new version out, which has become a pay version, which does display 802.11ac networks by reading the transmission header data, so you don't need an 802.11ac capable laptop to see those networks on the display.

pmcd
I Plan to Stick Around
I am on the Ignite 100/10 plan and tried the 250/20 for a couple of days. Previously was on the Hybrid Fibe 150 plan. I have the CGN3ACR and typically get around 70 mbs from my iPad Air, slightly slower from an iPad Mini and various other mobile devices. I find connecting to the wireless on the modem to be faster than going via a Time Capsule (AEBS) and then out. My wired desktop gets over 100 mbs consistently while a wireless one gets around 75 mbs.

There aren't enough users at home to justify the 250 as I really don't notice a dramatic difference for most Internet use. In a way 250 is probably too fast for most sites. It certainly is nowhere near twice the speed. Perhaps 1/4 faster. Upload speeds are way better though.

Both plans are really impressive. The CGN3ACR is way better than the CGN3 it replaced which had a slow interface for changing anything on the modem.

nav2004
I Plan to Stick Around

I am currently on the old Hybrid 120 gb limit plan using a rented CGN2 WifiModem. When I called Rogers to see how I could get a little more monthly download limit, the only thing they offered are the new Ignite 100u or Ignite 60 plan, which after the 3 month promotion will end up costing little more than my current plan.

I was thinking of heading down to the store to exchange the modem today and get the Rocket Modem. Is that the CGN3 or CGN3ACR modem ?

The Customer service rep told me Rocket modem is the latest and greatest. I already have issues with wifi signal strength in a room on 2nd floor of a 2000 sq ft house which is diagonally opposite to where the modem is located on the 1st floor. I was hoping this Rocket modem would have better signal strength with it's so called 6 internal antenna, but I read things otherwise here.

Should I just stick with the CGN2 and forget about changing plans ?

When I got this CGN2 modem 2 years back, I put my old existing ASUS  RT-N13U Router in the Repeater mode on the second floor in the room with low wifi strength and that somewhat helped. I am planning to do the same if I get the Rocket modem, but not clear about who this whole 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz bands that this rocket modem supports and how that will make things work better or worse.

For all the streaming (Shomi, Netflix etc) devices, I have them connected hardwired to the router, so no issues there. I just use wifi connected phones and laptops. 

Does Rocket modem finally support hard drives connected to its USB ports ? I read that in a support post somewhere on Rogers.com. In CGN2 Rogers disabled the USB ports.

As I did not want to install the Easy Connect bloat ware, I have not been able to use the Guest feature of CGN2 as well. I guess, I will have to finally use that if I get the Rocket modem.

RANGE wise.. you may not get that much difference out of the newer modems.

Likely best to keep the same way that you have.. or run another wired run, running one as a seperate access point.. to gain wireless range.

Most users who need more, usually put their unit into bridge mode, and then put in a GOOD quality 3rd party router to gain the distance

steve_x
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi all,

I am sorry for seemingly abandoning this thread, but I underwent shoulder surgery recently and have been pretty immobile/out of it so internet issues sort of lost priority for a while... 

Not to fear, however, as now I am back and still at a loss for what's up with my Internet connectivity + my wifi!

So a few days ago, I invited a friend over that has an Xbox One, which happens to be a device capable of 5G wifi, since he was really excited to show me Destiny (I "retired" from consoles after getting a good PC).

I figured this would be a good way to test the theory of my laptop wifi card only being 2.4g, therefore that's the reason my WiFi stinks so bad.

Well, after 2 hours of fiddling around with the Xbox One network settings - my friend basically said "I've never seen Internet so screwed up in a house."   We might have got twenty minutes of actual game time in over 3-4 hours of attempting to play.

When connected to the 5G Wifi, the network diagnostics showed a latency of 85-86 ms.  Upload speeds were around 14-19Mb/s and download speeds were all over the place, seemed to be 80-190mb/s.

What really made no sense to me was the high latency.

So, we decided to try connecting a CAT5e ethernet cable.  50 ft, as my xbox one is in the room almost directly below where the router sits, on the second floor.  It's only a townhouse, so its not like it's an exceptional distance with a lot of walls in between.  No concrete, and no lead (I hope!).

Well what was baffling to me, was that even after we connected the ethernet cable, latency did not change.  Still sat at 85-86 ms.  Download and upload rates, as reflected by the Xbox One's network diagnostics, showed the normal speeds I get when running speed tests on any device that is wired within the house.  But that latency......

It was nothing but constant lag outs and disconnects, whether we were connected wired, or connected via 5G.  Signal strength from the router was an abysmal 56-70%.

Furthermore, it seems that since I've had this new CGN3ACSMR router/modem, I cannot stay connected to the Internet reliably.  It will disconnect multiple times during the day/night, which then require a reset of the router, or 10 minutes of just waiting before it reconnects.

When I called Rogers Tech Support about the connectivity issue, they asked if the router was plugged into a powerbar..which it was.  They pointed to this as a possible cause of the problem.  So I plugged the router into the wall, to no positive effect as the disconnection problem is still occurring.  

So, here it is...  my wifi is god awful in this house, using a 5G capable device did nothing, and now even my wired connections are not reliable.

Do I have a faulty router?  Is this normal for the router and should I just bite the bullet and get an ASUS RT-68ACU or equivalent?

I've already ordered more new cat6 network cables, as well as a new wireless adapter card for my laptop, so I can do more testing of the 5G network capabilities, but it really seems like something else is going on due to the constant disconnects and how abysmal the Xbox One performed.

Again, I'm sorry for my MIA-ness in the thread, shoulder joint replacement is a very unpleasant experience.  Almost as unpleasant as your new super fast internet package letting you down!

If you haven't done so already, read the first post of the following thread:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Getting_connected/message-id/253...

Your CGN3ACSMR does have issues with latency, as does all of the CGN3 series modems.  There is a firmware update available for it which should solve the Xbox and Destiny issue.  Have that update pushed to your modem and when you have the new wifi card installed in your laptop, you can have a look at the 5 Ghz wifi environment using inSSIDer, which can monitor both 2.4 and 5 Ghz networks.  If I haven't provided this before here is the link to the last free version of it.

http://www.techspot.com/downloads/5936-inssider.html

This doesn't show 802.11ac networks.  There is however a pay version out now that does and for $20 U.S. its worth buying so that you can see all of the networks around you.  You don't need an 802.11ac capable wifi card as the program can read the network data that denotes an 802.11ac transmission when using a normal 802.11n wifi card.

steve_x
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh.... This firmware update isn't done automatically?  

So had I never found these threads and posted my issues, I would never have found out about this fix?  

It will be pushed out to all CGN3ACSMRs at some point.  I think there are a couple of issues to resolve before a final version is released.  Until that happens @CommunityHelps has been arranging to have the firmware pushed to those who request it.  This should resolve most but not all issues that gamers are having with the CGN3ACSMR.

steve_x
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I appreciate the heads up, I sent a message off to @Communityhelps with my pertinent information.

Hopefully my new wireless network adapter for my laptop arrives soon and I can see whats what and determine if a new router is the next feasible step.

Just for the heck of it, and if you have time, can you log into your modem, navigate to the STATUS....DOCSIS WAN page, copy the downstream and upstream tables and paste them into this thread.  Those are the RG-6 signal level and signal to noise ratios for the data channels which are usually worth having a quick look at.

Topic Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 8 in conversation