Bought a HTC One M8.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elyssaamarie
I've Been Around

Bought a HTC One M8.

Hate it,

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Bought a HTC One M8.

Hello elyssaamarie

If you dislike the device you have a return policy of 15 days or 30 minutes of usage to return it back. If you go over the 30 minutes of talk time, you can no longer return it. Same goes for the 15 days.

If you passed those policies, you can sell the device on Kijiji or Craig's list and either sell it or trade it for a device you like.

Whenever you buy a device, the Rogers stores should have live demos of the and u can use it before buying it

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello elyssaamarie

If you dislike the device you have a return policy of 15 days or 30 minutes of usage to return it back. If you go over the 30 minutes of talk time, you can no longer return it. Same goes for the 15 days.

If you passed those policies, you can sell the device on Kijiji or Craig's list and either sell it or trade it for a device you like.

Whenever you buy a device, the Rogers stores should have live demos of the and u can use it before buying it

View solution in original post

Smartswine
I Plan to Stick Around

why do you hate it? is there anything in particular or just a general feel?