1. No customizeable announcement for "blocked" calls.
2. White list only allows for 30 numbers - far too few for most people.
3. No call display of incoming calls that are blocked when using "white list".
4. No possibility of voicemail for blocked calls - for example, you could have an announcement that would provide an option to "press 1" to leave a voicemail. Most robocalls would not be able to handle that and it could be an option.
5. Only 30 numbers in call block.
6. As you say - no area code block. I assume the wild card (*) character doesn't work?
7. Many people have reported difficulty setting things up, as I did when I tried my test. As it is, I use the call blocker on my Panasonic phone.
There are other devices you can buy to block calls that allow for more numbers, wild cards, etc. You'd think it would be easy for Rogers to implement similar features into their software, but no, it's basically useless.
If they added call-display for non-white-list numbers, I could probably make it work, but they haven't.