Blackberry Visual Voicemail

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Blackberry Visual Voicemail

I was wondering if Rogers has any plans to release Visual Voicemail for Blackberry

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Blackberry Visual Voicemail

Hi sadepalli and welcome to the forums,

@sadepalli

I have not heard of any plans to get Visual voicemail yet for our Blackberrys. Your best bet for this information would be to check redboard.rogers.com or make a suggestion in the community feedback.

@javatyger

Visual Voicemail is different from Voicemail to Text, thanks for the detailled info though Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Voicemail to Text is available in the $12 and $20 value pkgs. Or you can add it to your acct for $6 per mth.

"Voicemail to Text automatically converts your wireless voicemail to text and sends them right to your Rogers wireless phone. No need to dial in to pick up messages anymore - read them on your wireless phone instead."

More info here: http://www.rogers.com/web/content/add-ons/apps?tab1_content&submenu2

*No I'm not a Rogers employee, I'm just a long-term Rogers client.* 😉
You'll find me when I'm not playing or ref'ing hockey or volleyball.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi sadepalli and welcome to the forums,

@sadepalli

I have not heard of any plans to get Visual voicemail yet for our Blackberrys. Your best bet for this information would be to check redboard.rogers.com or make a suggestion in the community feedback.

@javatyger

Visual Voicemail is different from Voicemail to Text, thanks for the detailled info though Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

rogers needs to add Visual Voicemail for the blackberry!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Visual voicemail is the Apple iPhone thing for seeing your voicemail messages on the screen directly, instead of logging into the voice mail retrieval.