Blackberry Curve 8360

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Blackberry Curve 8360

I HATE THIS PHONE................
I have been using  a torch and it is 10,000 times better. Why is it that blackberry has so many universal issues with the phone. Battery's are more pathetic than ever and let alone the "speakers blow on any curves within a year or less" says a Rogers rep. I don't know if this is some kind of joke, but why doesn't rim decide to fix the problems they have with each pathetic phone before distributing it to the market. Pro I-phone, only thing blackberry's are good for is BBM, and even iphones have that now,

fix your problems, please and thanks 

- sorry Rogers I know you can't help the fact that these phones suck. Maybe you could bring it to 'RIMS' attentions.  

******* Edit labels ********

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Blackberry Curve 8360

Why are you even complaining on a Rogers forum seeing as all this you say is blackberries fault? How in the world is Rogers able to fix all this....

Funny thing is that Blackberries have problems but so do the other phones as well. Maybe go read a few threads & see for your self. Apple has problems, Samsung, HTC, Nokia. Blackberry is not the only one.

Also Apple does not have BBM. The program they use is not even near what BBM is. Please learn that as well. iMessager does not have its own server like BBm does & also BBM is its own application unlike imessager.

I've Been Here Awhile

Sorry for offending you, but I could care less. Maybe I said this to bring it to Rogers attention to contact rim cause they could care less about my opinion. 

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Hi, Paige.

It's always good to get a good rant in once in a while.  🙂

Every phone is going to have issues; there's not one smartphone out there that is perfect.  I know friends who have iPhones and they're reporting problems with them, as well.

I don't know how long you've had your  Curve but keep in mind that BlackBerry devices come with a one-year warranty.  If you  phone is within that first year, why not let Rogers have a look at it?

If your phone is older than that, let us know your  specific issue(s) and we'll have a crack at helping you.

Cheers!  🙂

I've Been Here Awhile

wow Bill, thanks for not being ignorant. I have had it for about five months. I cant stand the speaker blew within the first month etc. But thanks for not being rude

I'm a Trusted Advisor

You are not offending me at all lol. Just showing you Rogers can not do anything seeing as RIM is building the phones, not Rogers....

Rogers could care less about your opinion as well seeing as even if they say anything to RIM. Rim will not listen. Rogers will just take your opinion & either actually message RIM OR do nothing. This is not new Rogers does not do anything or tell companies anything at all.

BillJ
The curve is new. I really doubt is passed the 1 year warranty seeing as they phone came out around Aug 2011. Hew could easily take it into Rogers & have them look at it Or have Rogers send him another one, but he is complaining about the phone hardware & issue in which is fine but nothing can be done unless he takes it into a Rogers plus store. 

BTW i was not being rude but the fact that you come in here & say all this about RIM, Rogers can not do anything unless the phone is broken & they can fix it. Rogers can not just go to RIM & say " Put better hardware in the phone & a better battery. That is not how it works. Blackberry has its own Forums. Have you tried posting this there? I am sure the blackberry reps over there would help you more seeing as Rogers reps can only do so much right?

If you think my first post was Rude i appolize for it. 🙂

@Meowmix, you're right about it being so new.  There are so many different models, I've given up on keeping track of them. 🙂

As for posting on the BlackBerry Support Forums http://supportforums.blackberry.com , that's a good idea.  I've often wondered why you're not on there lending support......you would be a welcome addition.

Cheers.  🙂

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Agreed. If he made the post on the Blackberry forums he would get more support then here.

Blackberry launches a lot of phones with the same name just different numbers so its hard to tell lol

@Paige_Scanlon wrote:

wow Bill, thanks for not being ignorant. I have had it for about five months. I cant stand the speaker blew within the first month etc. But thanks for not being rude

That's just the way I roll.  😉

As suggested by Meowmix, why not head over to http://supportforums.blackberry.com ?  There's LOTS of good advice over there and questions are often answered within minutes.

Take care.  🙂

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Meowmix and @BillJ, just wanted to say thanks for steering away from the negative and offensive path that is so easy to take sometimes. Excellent to see two contributors focusing on how help a new comer and lead by example.

Thanks for keeping the community a pleasant place to be.

RogersDarrell

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation