Blackberry 10 Phone Questions / Reservation Numbers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Blackberry 10 Phone Questions / Reservation Numbers

Hello BillJ

Read their post again. Its said " Will they do the new upgrade at the store when they contact me to come pick it up? " That means they already know they have to wait for the upgrade to be done.. Its abit confusing but was able to understand and give ther proper answer just like you did:)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just reserved my blackberry 10 ( with help). I am eligable for an upgrade so will this cont as the upgrade?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dlawrence8

When you reserve a phone, it does NOT count as a upgrade. The reservation system is JUST to keep a handset with your name aside. You can do a upgrade anytime between that . Once the phone gets released by Rogers and you pick up the reserrvation device, the store wil ask you if you want to upgrade your line or not. That is when you need to do the upgrade.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ooops sorry Smiley Sad I was so eager to resevre the phone I forgot

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Its okay:). We all are waiting for the Blackberry 10 to come out!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just reserved my blackberry and I am # 2351 lol. I think future shop is doing reserves too. Not sure if those phones are included in reserve line

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dlawrence8

That is correct. Future Shop & Best Buy are doing pre orders BUT you will need to put down $50 for it. Also those pre orders are different then the Rogers reservation system. They have 2 different warehouses. Future Shop & Best Buy at times give out free cases or a % off cases & accessories unlike Rogers where they do not do that.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@Meowmix wrote:

Hello BillJ

Read their post again. Its said " Will they do the new upgrade at the store when they contact me to come pick it up? " That means they already know they have to wait for the upgrade to be done.. Its abit confusing but was able to understand and give ther proper answer just like you did:)

I thought the two glasses of wine in me would have helped me understand better.  Apparently not.  😞

Cheers.  🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello, I reserved my blackberry 10 today (YAY!) I was wondering if there is a 14 day grace period for the phone or are you stuck with it

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dlawrence8

There is no grace period with a reservation from Rogers when you do it.. You can cancel the reservation at anytime you feel like it as long as the Reservation status is OPEN. Once the phone gets released & the store has it in their hands, they have a 14 day grace period. If you do not pick it up after 14 days from the store, they can legally sell it to someone else. This grace period will ONLY start when the phone gets shipped to the store. As for now, there is no grace period.

Please post anything related about the Blackberry 10 & reservation in my thread. Here is the link.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/BlackBerry_devices/thread-id/257...