Blackberry 10 Phone Questions / Reservation Numbers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Blackberry 10 Phone Questions / Reservation Numbers

Hello Everyone.

Rogers this morning did something i never believed they would have done. They opened up the reservation line for the Blackberry 10 device. No hardare picture / spec info has been give. You are ONLY able to reserve the device. There is $40 reservation fee that will be added to your account BUT it will be credited back ONCE the device has been shipped or the reservation has been cancelled. You will need to pick the store you want it to be shipped to as well. You can change the store while its in OPEN status.

For Business / Corporate clients, Log into your Business / Corporate account & do it from there. Here is the link : http://www.rogers.com/business/on/en/smallbusiness/

I am #64. I was going to do it earlier but was busy with work. Hurry UP!!!!!!!!!!

Any questions? I will be happy to answer them for you. Smiley Happy

* The Rogers Reservation System FAQ can be found here : http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=support_results&_nfls=true&setLanguage...

** I would also like to add this for anyone to read as well:

" Note that use of the Reservation System does not guarantee that you will receive the device before everyone else. We will, however, do our best to get the device to you as soon as possible. In order to secure a place in our reservation line, a reservation fee of $40.00 plus taxes will be applied to your next Rogers invoice and will be credited back to your account when your device is shipped from our warehouse or when your reservation is cancelled."

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Blackberry 10 Phone Questions / Reservation Numbers

These are just for personal reservations, correct?

We are a BB shop here and work, and are likely to upgrade a few business users.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Gdkitty

That is correct. If you have a business account, you will need to log in here & do it from here:

http://www.rogers.com/business/on/en/smallbusiness/
I've Been Around

Hi there,

Just wondering - is this only for the "L" (full touch screen model) or is the reservation also good for the "N" (QWERTY/touch device)?

Thanks!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello rmarghi

This reservation is ONLY for the Blackberry 10 L device ( All touch phone). Blackberry is set to announce the touch and keyboard on or aftet the release of the L version. There will be a separate reservation for that.
I've Been Around

I have tried numerous times to reserve my BB 10 online but everytime I get to the end I cannot submit the request. No URL is displayed on the screen, it seems to be a dead link when I click on suvbmit. Very Frustrating!!!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ggidora

Which browser are you using? Its known that the reservation system sometimes does not work with some internet browsers
I've Been Here Awhile

@rogers

It doesn't work in IE9 browser. I just tried. Not making it very helpful for people trying to buy your products and services.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello rogersguy77

Try using Firefox and or Chrome. Its been a known issue that the reservation system does NOT work well with IE9.
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix. 

I probably will try on chrome tonight...but it's likely that a lot of other people wouldn't bother to continue with the reservation after this initial resistance and frustration.

Wouldn't it make sense for the reservation system to function on IE9 seeing as its the stock browser on something like 70% of all operating systems?  Or failing adapting your systems to browsers, perhaps since it is a "known issue" you could put a notice on the page that the reservation system will not work with IE9?  Would prevent alot of fist-wringing and other frustration.

Thanks

Coming on PPV!
Real Madrid vs. Atlético (Athletic) Bilbao Live
LIVE: Saturday April 21, 2019 10AM ET
Countdown: 8:00 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499 | 391 (beIN English) 392 (beIN Spanish)
Price: $5.99 (HD) | $5.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $5.99 | (beIN subscription $14.99/mo.)
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!

Real Madrid faces Athletic Bilbao in a regular la liga league soccer match. Subscribe to beIN Sports for $14.99/mo. to get the game and more La Liga and international Sporting events.

Crawford vs. Khan Live
LIVE: Saturday April 20, 2019 9PM ET
Countdown: 8:00 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $79.99 (HD) | $74.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $79.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!

Undefeated virtuoso Terence "Bud" Crawford (34-0, 25 KOs) will defend his welterweight world title against British boxing royalty Amir "King" Khan (33-4, 20 KOs) in a collision of superstars.

Topic Stats