Blackberry 10 Phone Questions / Reservation Numbers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Blackberry 10 Phone Questions / Reservation Numbers

You are welcome:)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have been trying to get this info too. On the Redboard, they told me Rogers will be launching with the two colours. What I couldn't get out of him was whether stores and dealers would have both available on Tuesday....you see, I have a 'private' reservation with my local dealer. They will call me when they have the white ones in - BUT if they only have black on Tuesday, I might just get that due to excitement!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jvictor77

All Rogers plus stores will have the Black & white version in stock. This has been confirmed by many store reps on Crackberry & when contacting them. The white reservation phones started being shipped already!.

All Rogers, Bell & Telus it seems they will have the white & Black one in stock:)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for that! You mention Rogers plus - but what about dealers....you know, the ones with the Rogers sign but are actually owned by another party. That is the case with my local store in SW Ontario. Maybe you would know if they will be treated equally as far as shipments go. Thanks.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jvictor77

They should get the same stock BUT depending on their own warehouse what they send out to them. They use a different warehouse for the phones. So it depends on what phones they get from their own warehouse. Rogers Authorized dealers do NOT get the phones straight from the Rogers warehouse.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I see....so no matter how I cut it, there's nothing for it but to wait till Tuesday - or maybe call Monday to see if they have an idea of inventory for Tuesday. Thanks again!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jvictor77

You can contact them on Monday afternoon to see if they have the white one in stock. They may not say much but may give you the answer.

You are welcome.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yup! Thanks for your help - that's what I was planning to do Smiley LOL

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

You are welcome:). Yea that is what i want to do as well because i may want the white one.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey Guys,

I've preordered a z10 and I was under the impression that the unit would be mailed to my residence, which is what has reviously happened when I've ordered devices.  I now see I was incorrect in assuming that and the device is being sent to the nearest rogers store for pickup.  The issue, is that the nearest store is about a 45 min drive for me.  Is it possible to change this and have the unit go to my house?  I'm not bothered if it comes a few days or even a week later....