Blackberry 10 Phone Questions / Reservation Numbers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Blackberry 10 Phone Questions / Reservation Numbers

Hello BHH

So did you get your phone:P. I doubt it. I told you the stores are told NOT to sell the phones until Feb 5th. It wont be the same as iPhone was more hyped & wanted compare to the Z10.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: FEBUARY 5

Just as an example, as to what meowmix said.

Say the specific store yours is going to.  Lets say, they only get 30 phones for release day, for just straight handouts.  First 30 people at the door, get them, when they are gone, they are gone.... it could be weeks before they get more in, who knows.

With the reservation, one is shipped to the store, ontop of that amount, and is HELD for you.  So depending on your # in the reservation list, could be a day or so later.. but the store will still have that unit HELD for you, and will not sell it to someone else.  So you might have it a few days after launch, but possibly sooner than ALOT of people who may have to wait for the next stock shipment.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If blackberry was smart, they would make it so the BB10s for canada cant join the BB network until the 5th.. so wouldnt matter if you had it or not 😛

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello BHH

So did you get your phone:P. I doubt it. I told you the stores are told NOT to sell the phones until Feb 5th. It wont be the same as iPhone was more hyped & wanted compare to the Z10.

My source tells me that any Rogers employee who lets a Z10 go before February 5th doesn't have a job the next day. 

Cheers.   🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello BillJ

Yea that has been said on the Crackberry forums as well. They got a email saying that this morning. You see, the ones that " Claimed" that they can go pick it up, have not said anything since that message lol.

Now We wait until Tuesday morning. Hopefully Rogers sells the cases as well for it!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I am #55 of 167 for a white Z10, it is being shipped to my door, When I ordered it he said he thought that it would be delivered to me on the 5th.....When I check the order status it says "In progress(Pre Fulfillment)"  What does that mean? I assume that this just means that it is being shipped. I am super stoked to get my Z10!!!!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello drinkdiesel

The statues " in progress ( pre fulfillment) means that they have not finished your pre order. It does not mean its been shipped. Its far from being shipped. You have 2 more status to go threw before it ships.

Yours will most likely be either shipped Monday or Tuesday night. UPS does not work on the weekends to pick up the phone on the weekends from Rogers.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

That sucks lol, so don't rush home Tuesday to check the mail then hey?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Well you will receive a email when the phone is being shipped. They will give you the tracking number in the email. Most likely sometime next week you will get it for sure. It could be on the launch day or a a few days later.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I can't wait! thanks for the help.