Blackberry 10 Phone Questions / Reservation Numbers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: Blackberry 10 Phone Questions / Reservation Numbers

Actually, it's 7 days, the FAQ has the info about the hold time at the store.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AnonymousUser

Weird as all the emails I have from over 20 reservations I have made, show 14 days... Same with another thousand users from the iPhone 5 and Galaxy Note 2 threads that said the same as me. The FAQ half of the times it outdated.

Also its up to the store and store manager how long they can keep it for. Sometimes they get a reservation phone and just sell it instead. This has happened many times. 

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

Policy change, I have emails where it was longer from old reservations, and more recent ones, state 7 days...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AnonymousUser

That is true but Rogers should go on Social Media saying Policy will change. Without them not doing that, mostly everyone will not know. Simple as that.

Like I said, its up to the store on how long they hold the device for you. You have to make special arengements with them to keep it longer.

As for the reservation, there is no grace period. You can cancel anytime as long as its in OPEN status. Once it turns to IN PROGRESS and SHIPPED, you must contact the store letting them know you don't need it.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

Uhh, it's updated in the FAQ and the emails, if people aren't reading the emails when their device ships, well that's user error.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AnonymousUser

That is correct. I won't agrue with that but Rogers is known to change the FAQ every month and such. I should know as I controlled and took care of the iPhone 5 reservation thread which went well over 8 thousand posts. They changed the FAQ 14 times within that past month. They always do it.

Anyways seeing as it says 7 days now. Its 7 days for the grace period when the store gets the device. They can only hold it for that long

NOW if you are taking about the 15 days grace period, that is still on. You have 15 days or 30 minutes of talk time grace period with the phone. That has not changed.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

the reserve blackberry 10 button doesnt work

hi,im trying to reserve blackberry 10 and the reserve button doesnt work.nothing happens when i click on it

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: the reserve blackberry 10 button doesnt work

Hello dolceg20

Try using Google Chrome or Firefox. If you are using Internet Explore, it will not work. The Rogers Reservation page was not made for it.

Also please keep in mind to post this in the Blackberry section. You can also post anything related to the Blackberry 10 & reservations on this thread

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: the reserve blackberry 10 button doesnt work

While i did not do the final button to actualy reserve it... if it was an issue loading the reservation page, i did get it to come up on IE10 here at work.

But it do agree.. if you cant get a page to load, try a different browser 🙂
(this sometimes happens on other parst of the site.. wont load in chrome, but works fine in FF or IE, etc 🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

That is good to hear!:). Sometimes it is the site but most of the times its rthe browser. Well over 2,600 have reserved the phone from what hear!.