BlackBerry 9700 and 2009 Range Rover Connection Problems

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

BlackBerry 9700 and 2009 Range Rover Connection Problems

Although I can pair my BlackBerry 9700 with my 2009 Range Rover built in Bluetooth, the connections keeps dropping off during conversations.  How do I fix this problem?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: BlackBerry 9700 and 2009 Range Rover Connection Problems

What we are left with is pairing your Blackberry with another bluetooth device. This will let us know if the problem is coming from the Blackberry or the Range Rover. If you do not have one handy you can go to any Rogers store to perform this test.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi FredKlein,

Have you tested this connection with any other device? This will let us know if the problem is coming from the device or car.

If the problem comes from the device you can perform a software reload to try and fix the issue.

If the problem comes from the car you would need to contact the manufacturer.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have paired a Motorola V9m with the 2009 Range Rover and the connection works great.  A Rogers Tech tried pairing the BlackBerry 9700 with the Range Rover and had the same problem with the connection dropping off while talking, but the Tech insisted that there was nothing wrong with the BlackBerry device.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

What we are left with is pairing your Blackberry with another bluetooth device. This will let us know if the problem is coming from the Blackberry or the Range Rover. If you do not have one handy you can go to any Rogers store to perform this test.

View solution in original post

I've Been Here Awhile

I have paired the BlackBerry with a Motorola T505Bluetooth device and it works fine.