BlackBerry 10 App?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

BlackBerry 10 App?

When will the Rogers Gamecenter Live App be available for BlackBerry 10?

Hockey is the Canadian game and BlackBerry is the Canadian phone company.

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Re: BlackBerry 10 App?

Hi Neely2005 - I wish I had an answer for you. Through our partnership with the NHL, we have been able to work with them and their development team to make some exciting changes to GCL (slicker interface, more games, GamePlus, etc.), but it still the NHL's product and they make the final call on which platforms to support, and their decision is driven across all the markets they're in with GCL.

I used GCL on my BB Z10 all through last season, so I'm disappointed to see it not supported this year too. All I can say is that the more demand there is from BB users, the more likely it will be that it's added back.

Not the news you were hoping for, I know, but hopefully provides some clarity.

------------------------------------------------------
Scott MacMillan
VP, NHL Integration, Rogers

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I would like to know the same as I use a BlackBerry Z10. 🙂 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

A BlackBerry PlayBook App would be nice too!

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Hi Neely2005 - I wish I had an answer for you. Through our partnership with the NHL, we have been able to work with them and their development team to make some exciting changes to GCL (slicker interface, more games, GamePlus, etc.), but it still the NHL's product and they make the final call on which platforms to support, and their decision is driven across all the markets they're in with GCL.

I used GCL on my BB Z10 all through last season, so I'm disappointed to see it not supported this year too. All I can say is that the more demand there is from BB users, the more likely it will be that it's added back.

Not the news you were hoping for, I know, but hopefully provides some clarity.

Scott MacMillan

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So who should we contact to let them know that we want the App made available for BlackBerry 10? (An Email address would be helpful)

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Here you go!

http://www.nhl.com/ice/feedback.htm

Scott MacMillan
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The android app works well on BlackBerry 10 devices. Yes it's not native but it looks fine and runs great this far. I can help people if they don't know how to install the android app on their BlackBerry 10 devices

It would literally take rogers max 30 to an hr (that's on the high side) to port it to BlackBerry App World
Highlighted
I've Been Around

game centre live

When is game centre live coming for the blackberry passport?