Billing improvement suggestion

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Billing improvement suggestion

I have one suggestion for improving information on the monthly invoices for those individuals who are in still in various commitment contracts ie 1 yr, 2 yr, 3 yr etc.

Indicate on the invoice the date the ommitment started and the date commitment is over.  Also indicate number of months remaining.   Currently this information is not available on bill or online account and this results in individuals having to contact Customer Service or Retention to find out what date their individual commitment ends. 

Former long term customer(>12 years)

******* Edit labels ********

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Billing improvement suggestion

Agreed. I would LOVE to see this as well. I want the invoice to show how many months we have left & when we started & when we finish the term for 1,2,3 years.. This would be something great to have & i suggest & hope Rogers does this.
I've Been Around

For convenience it is indeed prudent that rogers show both the start and expiry dates of contracts on the bills as well as on My Rogers Account.

This information helps your clients to know when they will extend their contracts and or get new phones.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

It will help every customer out. This is something every carrier should do because i know many people that do not remember when their contract ends. The ONLY way to find out is when you call in or make changes on your plan & it then will show on the next bill when the contract ends.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You can call in and inquire on this date as well.

But i do agree, that it should be more upfront, like on the bill, etc.

Now, with the new celular 'flex tab' i thought it did show it on there.. though i could be wrong on it (i dont have it myself)